JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Do I have to be bilingual to play this, or is there something wrong with my game? Despite clearly choosing English, the game is constantly bouncing between English and Spanish, and it's kind've getting annoying.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Do I have to be bilingual to play this, or is there something wrong with my game? Despite clearly choosing English, the game is constantly bouncing between English and Spanish, and it's kind've getting annoying.
hmmm .. i never had this problem ... :unsure:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
none yet why ?
i mean their is your niece .. but nothing with her yet .... and your sister .... not alot with her yet either .... give it time :)
eh .. technically there is incest in game, but it's not for MC ..or mostly for him, yea there is some stuff that happens between him and his sister (if you have the patch) and will happen in the future also most likely , and also between him (MC) and his niece in the future, but I think at the moment the incest is related to the 2 sister LIs.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
eh .. technically there is incest in game, but it's not for MC ..or mostly for him, yea there is some stuff that happens between him and his sister (if you have the patch) and will happen in the future also most likely , and also between him (MC) and his niece in the future, but I think at the moment the incest is related to the 2 sister LIs.
not the type of incest 99% of the games ever made have .... at least not yet ...... :rolleyes:

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
from the front page.

- If you experience language problems at the beginning of the game, such as playing in English and reading sentences in Spanish or vice versa, start a new game, once, and the problem will be solved

Might solve it?

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
from the front page.

- If you experience language problems at the beginning of the game, such as playing in English and reading sentences in Spanish or vice versa, start a new game, once, and the problem will be solved

Might solve it?
didn't work

DavidPuller

Jan 1, 2021
Hello,
Can someone share the save files till ver. 1.6? I've the old saves but they are not working in 1.9. I'd also tried searching this thread using the keyword 'saves' and 'save files' but nothing came up. I've completed till 1.6 on my phone but can't start playing 1.9 due to this error. I got some save files from Modder's Discord server but it doesn't seem to start right after the end of 1.6. So, please help me with these saves ASAP.
Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello,
Can someone share the save files till ver. 1.6? I've the old saves but they are not working in 1.9. I'd also tried searching this thread using the keyword 'saves' and 'save files' but nothing came up. I've completed till 1.6 on my phone but can't start playing 1.9 due to this error. I got some save files from Modder's Discord server but it doesn't seem to start right after the end of 1.6. So, please help me with these saves ASAP.
Thanks!
game was restarted on 1.6 so new game.

DavidPuller

Jan 1, 2021
game was restarted on 1.6 so new game.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply! Here are the new saves which I got from the Modder's Discord server. Can someone check and indicate me the closest save slot that starts from the end of ver. 1.6?

View attachment 1-4-LT1.save View attachment 2-2-LT1.save View attachment 2-4-LT1.save View attachment 2-5-LT1.save View attachment 2-1-LT1.save View attachment 2-3-LT1.save View attachment 2-6-LT1.save View attachment 1-5-LT1.save View attachment 1-6-LT1.save View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes