Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Damn... the newer characters keep getting hotter and hotter. Would lowkey prefer them to be the main girls. Olivia & Piper. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Poliuro

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
If you use the lewdpatch it changes iris to niece Trix to sister and Harry to brother, not sure if that's how Dev intended but when I used it it made sense can't say why for story reasons but it does maybe try with it and without it to get a feel
Pretty sure it's intended. If not, that shower scene is even more awkward...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The assistant/MC is not related to anyone in the game so far. The incest content is sister-sister and can be skipped (not viewed but still happens).
incest is usually always in peoples minds as f/d , b/s , m/s .... male/female in other words .... (when sister/sister or brother/brother) ...... most forget that can happen :unsure:

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.10] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I won't update the created by Parmenides.

Download: - - - ANDROID

IC PATCH by Parmenides & Android by Blackeye.
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Incest patch updated to ch 1.10 (alone)+ incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
Hey guys, new update is out. Update whenever you guys can.

Reactions: TritonSands

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Assistant v2.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated 19.05.2022 (added the 4 missing replay scenes of day 10)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Assistant [Chapter 1] Last update: Dec 2021

MAY 4 AT 8:43 PM released

The Assistant ch. 2.1

- 300 new renders- 19 animations.- 12 scenes.

Which version you played last?
A1- december complete chapter 1
A2 - may chapter 2 1st release
is this a new update? downloaded another update few days ago and nothing new happened
That is it for variety in this thread.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I don´t know if i am being dumb or what, but i can´t get into Chapter two. It ends with chapter one and brings me back to the main menu. Please enlighten me guys
Did you try with different saves? Sometimes if you save on a "transition" render, it can cause some bugs. In JOHN's game, stopper suggests to save in the new day render to avoid problems.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Not getting to new content can also happen if you're using an older ipatch or Walkthru..

Parmenides just updated both patches.;) Don't forget to thank him if you haven't already. Thank You Parmenides

Reactions: CircaAD

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I think this patch does not work with 2.01 version. I see the same scenes as in the previous version.
Yes it does not work me too.. unless I idiotically installed it or got a bad copy of the main game..
other than that..
My gallery section is exactly the same as before..

anyone knows how to remedy this?
or better yet, anyone knows how to update this gallery unlocker?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place in the /game/ folder.
this unlocker doesn't work with scenes of game v2.01, those scenes are missing. Its the same with or without Jokers mod included.

Oh I see whats happening, the Devs included their own gallery in the game, so the gallery_unlocker is completely ineffective now. they didn't include the v2.01 scenes in the gallery too

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes