Nov 26, 2021
Don't worry, it's not in my plans this scenario, maybe some optional exhibition/sharing scene with Sarah (bad route) or Piper, but not with Iris or Trix.
Ok thank god because I love iris and trix and they'll be my mains throughout, I'm a fan of Sarah and I like her friend Lisa to i'd actually love to see a route with Lisa, if you are gonna add the sharing stuff to any character I'd suggest piper instead of Sarah since Sarah is more involved and more of a main girl along with her friend lisa, piper the way you've set her up story wise pretty much says it all as to where her ark is as a character that's why I suggested that it be with non significant Li's like her

Anyway like I said great story so far

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, no. Not going to allow the MC to be dominated. Will dominate a girl but not into the other way around.
mc getting dominated? where the heck you got that idea? he dominates those 2 slutty schoolgirls and their teacher/headmistress and that slutty housewife (and making his hubby a cuck).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
mc getting dominated? where the heck you got that idea? he dominates those 2 slutty schoolgirls and their teacher/headmistress and that slutty housewife (and making his hubby a cuck).
The headmistress invites the MC into her office and tells him she wants to dominate him and tells him to kiss her shoes (disgusting) so I rolled back and chose to not be a helpful person in that instance.

Otherwise I play as a "good guy" and don't touch the married women/skanks in the game, turned down the skankzilla that is Elaine twice now and hope I can continue to do so. Also hope that the MC can turn down Pamela forever. Not into slutty housewives.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The headmistress invites the MC into her office and tells him she wants to dominate him and tells him to kiss her shoes (disgusting) so I rolled back and chose to not be a helpful person in that instance.

Otherwise I play as a "good guy" and don't touch the married women/skanks in the game, turned down the skankzilla that is Elaine twice now and hope I can continue to do so. Also hope that the MC can turn down Pamela forever. Not into slutty housewives.
I, too, was completely turned off by the domination nonsense. I wanted to help out Sarah, but I'm not having some stupid bitch dominate my MC. F that.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

I, too, was completely turned off by the domination nonsense. I wanted to help out Sarah, but I'm not having some stupid bitch dominate my MC. F that.
MC WON'T BE DOMINATED, it's not in his genes. But if you refuse to help Sarah with the teacher, you'll miss a large and hot scene in the next update, where things will turn upside down with the teacher.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MC WON'T BE DOMINATED, it's not in his genes. But if you refuse to help Sarah with the teacher, you'll miss a large and hot scene in the next update, where things will turn upside down with the teacher.
I'm okay with missing out on the teacher, she isn't exactly an attractive person - personality wise. I know we're all supposed to go "ZOMG so hot!" when we see the women in these games BUT that's not the way I play (when possible and if not possible I just don't play the game). I tend to play an MC as a "good guy" who fucks women who aren't despicable human beings (like a teacher who would fail someone just because they've decided the student isn't a worthwhile person).

In all honesty when it comes to the MILF-like characters in the game I am not interested in Pamela, Elaine, or the teacher. Gwen was almost a no until she confessed that she was only aiding the mobster out of fear of what he'd do to Piper. As long as we can continue to not fuck one of the three skanks I'm happy...

Reactions: JustPeekin

skook987

Jul 24, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Assistant [Ch. 1.10] + JokerLeader WT Mod + Parmenides IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks
I don't know if I'm the only one, but the WT and IC patch doesn't work for me. It just seems like I'm playing the base game. The choices aren't highlighted at all, neither for good or bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blackeye.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
v1.1 is out

Changelog: v1.1
Eliminated all traces of possible NTR content, like the jerk off scene with Sarah. I changed that scene to a new one with a new animation. I also changed the scene of Pamela and her husband in day 3

– Improved English translation, thanks to elasstommer
– Note: this is not a sandbox game, it has just a little of free roaming in some moments, to change the rhythm of the game, but not map or grind. It’s mainly a Visual Novel with decisions that mark the development of the story.
What was the original scene/Scenario anyway before it was changed if you don't mind me asking? I just started the game recently.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Very much enjoying this AVN currently, it ticks off a lot of interests and I sure hope this turns out to be very popular. Admittedly it has a lot of dark issues in the game, I am not so comfortable with the Priest being beaten (religious upbringing etc) nor the killing of the two boys at the dock and I guess I hope the women folk wont be messed with Igors involvement etc as he sure doesn't seem to play nice , however we just have to see how it plays out.
I came across Gwen's daughter, Piper, in her office for the first time and notice she isn't in the game banner you have on the first page. Will she become an ongoing part of the ladies here?

Anyways, keep at it. Looks like a winner to me. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel Mak

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Love da story so far. but i hope that after the russian completes his area someone more evil comes into play that takes it all away from him with even more evilness, making him wish he'd be more considerate with da church itself and alow it to stay its always nice to have a good landmark then some stupid mall peaple have to ignore becouse of da pandemic that plague's us these years, making him lose all of his money there :D

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes