Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OP 1 has the WT mod for 1.10. You can also get the mod with an inc. patch included.
OP 1? not sure what that is or where it is.
Did a lot of googling and couldn't find much at all.
I must admit that a lot of mods that I've come across come loaded with a lot of baggage that are basically hacks or really unneeded software that is prone to letting people in backdoors....even had a couple flagged by my antivirus before I even opened them up.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I must admit that a lot of mods that I've come across come loaded with a lot of baggage that are basically hacks or really unneeded software that is prone to letting people in backdoors....even had a couple flagged by my antivirus before I even opened them up.
Man... he said that there's a WT mod in the first page of this thread (OP 1) that help you throught the game.

Reactions: CircaAD
Jul 1, 2021
This is page 53. You need to click on page 1, the initial page where you download this game from. Once there scroll down until you see what you are after. Lots of stuff to learn about this game there.

Reactions: Brainwave_first
Jul 1, 2021
You can't expect people to take you by the hand and slow walk you through this game. That's asking a lot from folks, don't you think? You'd better stay on the porch! :)

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I've only been in this forum for a month...having acronyms explained shouldn't cause people to have a go at me.....acronyms only work when everyone is on the same page. I bet I have a dozen acronyms that you'd never understand

Reactions: Abibliboop

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So i ve just started teh game and i have a question

What do the good guy/bad guy points do? The explanation was a bit vague. I mean i can guess but i rather know now how the points affect the game rather than later. I dont like to play these games more than once so i'd rather know now what they do so i can choose the path i like

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So i ve just started teh game and i have a question

What do the good guy/bad guy points do? The explanation was a bit vague. I mean i can guess but i rather know now how the points affect the game rather than later. I dont like to play these games more than once so i'd rather know now what they do so i can choose the path i like
good is nice to all aka not that much sexscenes or corrupting nun
bad is choosing naughty option and therefore more lewd and corrupting nun if wants

i'd say best is to play "bit" bad sided to see everything.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Playing through for the first time since the game "debuted" and it's overall a lot better than it started off being, the english translation stands out as a huge improvement... However, the "male domination" being mandatory to be a "good guy" is a definite turn off, that's where I am in the game at this moment. Also not into sharing so anything where the MC is required to share is completely of zero interest to me. In addition I don't really care to watch other characters fuck. Just don't care if the MC isn't involved. With that, should I bother to continue or move on?

Nov 26, 2021
Playing through for the first time since the game "debuted" and it's overall a lot better than it started off being, the english translation stands out as a huge improvement... However, the "male domination" being mandatory to be a "good guy" is a definite turn off, that's where I am in the game at this moment. Also not into sharing so anything where the MC is required to share is completely of zero interest to me. In addition I don't really care to watch other characters fuck. Just don't care if the MC isn't involved. With that, should I bother to continue or move on?
I forgot that I actually asked the Dev back in December on patreon whether it would have sharing with other guys, he said yes but it would be optional, I completely forgot and asked on another thread recently if it was safe from that stuff and then I resubbed because I liked it but Seen the message I sent, I'm kinda 50/50 about sticking around because I love the characters but hate sharing stuff even if it's optional since I like the characters and want to play both paths, don't ever want to see an option of say 'share trix with Harry' so if that happens I'll probably unsub

still props to Dev for making a really good game and story and removing the ntr'ish stuff, as for male dom, bad guy route use walkthrough, don't remember a lot in the good guy path to be honest and that's my main path I play, it's more romance

Should you continue? Maybe lol like I said I'm 50/50 at the moment after seeing that message on patreon again

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I forgot that I actually asked the Dev back in December on patreon whether it would have sharing with other guys, he said yes but it would be optional, I completely forgot and asked on another thread recently if it was safe from that stuff and then I resubbed because I liked it but Seen the message I sent, I'm kinda 50/50 about sticking around because I love the characters but hate sharing stuff even if it's optional since I like the characters and want to play both paths, don't ever want to see an option of say 'share trix with Harry' so if that happens I'll probably unsub

still props to Dev for making a really good game and story and removing the ntr'ish stuff, as for male dom, bad guy route use walkthrough, don't remember a lot in the good guy path to be honest and that's my main path I play, it's more romance

Should you continue? Maybe lol like I said I'm 50/50 at the moment after seeing that message on patreon again
Thank you, I think I will get to the end of the new content and see. Not really interested in domination or sharing so if that comes up and is not optional I'll quit. The characters are interesting and the models look good but I'm more of a romantic so I don't want to watch some other character (like Harry the sad sack) fuck anyone.

Nov 26, 2021
Thank you, I think I will get to the end of the new content and see. Not really interested in domination or sharing so if that comes up and is not optional I'll quit. The characters are interesting and the models look good but I'm more of a romantic so I don't want to watch some other character (like Harry the sad sack) fuck anyone.
I'm a romantic to and with the good guy path it's more rewarding imo, yep that's what worries me is Harry, he seems like the main potential sharing partner, but given the Dev has removed ntr'ish stuff already maybe it won't happen, if it does happen then hopefully it's with some random Girl with no significance to the story which is how I believe Devs should implement that content, just have to wait and see if it's something that gets added, either way I enjoyed the story

Anyway enjoy the story mate

Reactions: MrFriendly

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018

Don't worry, it's not in my plans this scenario, maybe some optional exhibition/sharing scene with Sarah (bad route) or Piper, but not with Iris or Trix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well to get most out of that girl which mc was hired to take care and her friend needs to dominate them a bit (nothing drastic).

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I forgot that I actually asked the Dev back in December on patreon whether it would have sharing with other guys, he said yes but it would be optional.
Another one bites the dust, what's up with devs throwing shit into the fan after being a dev for a while?

They do X content for all their dev life, they get a fanbase around X content, then one morning they wake up and decide "fuck it, i'll do a controversial kink because i'am bored". Nice.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes