Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Needs a 'cheating' tag. Didn't touch this game for over a year because I didn't see the tag. Coming from Denos City, that was a major let down for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Needs a 'cheating' tag. Didn't touch this game for over a year because I didn't see the tag. Coming from Denos City, that was a major let down for me.
mc doesn't get cheated so tag not needed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The tag describes any cheating, including the MC cheating on his partner or others cheating on their partners with the MC:
well yea but dunno if that really applies since 1 marriage just exists nothing else. try your luck with reporting op about missing tags.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
well yea but dunno if that really applies since 1 marriage just exists nothing else. try your luck with reporting op about missing tags.
Tags are always hit and miss, but cheating (bordering on netori) is a major plank if you go down Elaine's path in particular.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tags are always hit and miss, but cheating (bordering on netori) is a major plank if you go down Elaine's path in particular.
i know that but like said their marriage just exists, it isn't happy marriage.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What's the incest relationship on this game?

I tried Denos City back then, but was never my cup of tea with the lack of incest.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It's avoidable
That's not the point. Whether it's avoidable or not, the fact is that it's in the game. Someone choosing that path will encounter it...and if I'm not mistaken, most players will. Most will also choose a similar path with the other sister (the one the MC works for) if it becomes available in the future.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hey Backhole, when is the next game update coming? The last update was two months ago and your patrons are starting to get impatient. :alien:
Even without paying you can read in his patreon that May was a bad month for him in terms of game's development because he had personal issues. Then, 3 days ago he posted an other status update. You can maybe ask some patreon if he can share this info.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes