neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
reading changelogs isn't that needed and quite often those aren't even updated.
I know, but it's the only logical explanation for his question, taking in account that we are in ch2.02, so far away for 1.1.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
mc's employer and rest of cast being mc's family, not needed since doesn't fit to story.
Doesn't fit the story?

Rich family hiring family or is it something else?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1936319
Anybody got this too?
Edit: Looks like its not only me
It's probably some mistake but, in any case, there will be no more content for the Sarah bad alone route. Sarah has 3 routes, bad, good and prude. But keeping other routes like Sarah bad alone (without Lisa) or Sarah good alone (without Lisa) is too much work.

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
I have exactly the same mistake!!!And the screenshot is exactly the same!How to solve the problem?After all, there is no "Ignore" item, but what if there is a branch selection or what can't be skipped?Please tell me who solved this problem!Help!!!

Reactions: karax09

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Nice update, but I am waiting for more Iris. Poor girl needs to experience some more degrading and enjoyable sex. Like being taken into the storeroom in front of the café patrons and leaving it freshly fucked and pantyless.

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
сompleted the game from the beginning. the end of the game is in the same place as it was in the last patch. did the updates affect only some additions to the old content?

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Nice update, but I am waiting for more Iris. Poor girl needs to experience some more degrading and enjoyable sex. Like being taken into the storeroom in front of the café patrons and leaving it freshly fucked and pantyless.
so true, hopefully in a couple updates mc will take her anal virginity too. give her a nice and wide back hole so to speak

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Joker state he won't update incest patch. Do you plan to do it?
Unfortunately, Parmenides hasn't been on the site for around a month. Let's hope he returns and hasn't run into any problems.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes