The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
These past couple of months have been good to me. Guess I should do us all a solid and share some love.
Be good to one another, guys and gals. The world is on fire, but we're all here to have fun in spite of the chaos.
Enjoy.

UPDATE 15/07/2022: Added android port and compressed version.
Finally... the update is here! It has been a difficult process for several reasons but it is now finished. Tomorrow I will update the information about scenes and images. Enjoy.

---

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
That's not the point. Whether it's avoidable or not, the fact is that it's in the game. Someone choosing that path will encounter it...and if I'm not mistaken, most players will. Most will also choose a similar path with the other sister (the one the MC works for) if it becomes available in the future.
I have every intention of stealing both sisters away from their husbands if the game allows it, hell if they were satisfied with their husbands they wouldn't even be enticed by another man no matter how hot he may be. This is more about the individual woman's infidelity at this point than it is about the mc stealing people's wives, but either way, I love the whole setup for it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Assistant v2.02.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Incest patch updated to ch 2.01 (alone)+ incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
Joker state he won't update incest patch. Do you plan to do it?

Reactions: botc76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If he's an avid reader, there is a gap in changelog between 1.1 and 1.3. Otherwise he's confusing the numbering of versions
reading changelogs isn't that needed and quite often those aren't even updated.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes