Jj9320tsi

Nov 28, 2020
Gallery unlock thing doesn't work.

Put the gallery_unlocker.rpy file in the "game" folder. If you're on Android find the folder for the game in the Android/data folder first then open the assistant game folder, then open the "files" folder if you don't see a folder named "game" simply create one and finally, paste the gallery unlocker file inside that "game" subfolder. Relaunch the game and you're good to go

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Put the gallery_unlocker.rpy file in the "game" folder. If you're on Android find the folder for the game in the Android/data folder first then open the assistant game folder, then open the "files" folder if you don't see a folder named "game" simply create one and finally, paste the gallery unlocker file inside that "game" subfolder. Relaunch the game and you're good to go
android joiplay cant run it

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Incest patch updated to ch 2.01 (alone)+ incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
Hoping that the incest patch will be updated for 2.02. I have everything else ready for this...thanks!

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Sister I think makes sense-anyways was going to update the patch for you guys but its in frickin spanish so idk running everything through a translator while doing it just sucks but should be known if someone does speak spanish and has the know-how

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I know, but it's the only logical explanation for his question, taking in account that we are in ch2.02, so far away for 1.1.
The last version I played was 1.10 (I guess chapter 1 end?). I haven't played since then, but considering there is no link to chapter 1, I can continue from version for the latest chapter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The last version I played was 1.10 (I guess chapter 1 end?). I haven't played since then, but considering there is no link to chapter 1, I can continue from version for the latest chapter.
should be.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I guess so. Didn't try to play from the beginning, though. However if the dev would had split the chapters, you should seen it in OP.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes