CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
uhm I'm getting an error on one of my 3 routes.

Full traceback:
File "game/dia10_02.rpy", line 836, in script
jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad'.

after the meeting with mr.campbell, right before picking up sarah.. anyone? :cautious:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
uhm I'm getting an error on one of my 3 routes.

Full traceback:
File "game/dia10_02.rpy", line 836, in script
jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad'.

after the meeting with mr.campbell, right before picking up sarah.. anyone? :cautious:
It's related to not letting Lisa watch you and Sarah, as that's where my "goody two shoes" run faceplanted as well.
Edit: Apparently in my haste to reply, I forgot to refresh the tab and overlooked that you got answers to it. But I now know that it's a dead route too at least.

Last edited:

Rokk

Mar 8, 2018
start a new game

really ? can't you just make old saves working ? we don't want games that must be done since the early begining every update

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
start a new game

really ? can't you just make old saves working ? we don't want games that must be done since the early begining every update
You don't need to start a new game. That warning was for the first versions of the game.

Reactions: CircaAD

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Thinking of giving this one a try but I need to know two things first 1. Middle aged MC, does he actually act like a middle age man or is this another adult MC who acts like a retarded virgin?
2. I've noticed it's been in dev since 2020 and it's only now at CH 2...is this a problem or is there a reason for the lack in updates?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Thinking of giving this one a try but I need to know two things first 1. Middle aged MC, does he actually act like a middle age man or is this another adult MC who acts like a retarded virgin?
2. I've noticed it's been in dev since 2020 and it's only now at CH 2...is this a problem or is there a reason for the lack in updates?
To answer your questions...

1. He acts like a middle aged man.

2. There is a lot of content. This is not like a normal release version 2.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update esp. if has made "some" bad choices and finally sex with those 2 young sluts (sadly just heads were changed when switching girl) and invoking lust in other nun and being inches away from getting struck with lightning due what did to clarissa.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes