Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
replayed the whole game from the beginning and still getting the same error when going to "pick up Sarah".

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1936319
Anybody got this too?
Edit: Looks like its not only me
No, you are not the only one, I have the same problem.????
I have exactly the same mistake!!!And the screenshot is exactly the same!How to solve the problem?After all, there is no "Ignore" item, but what if there is a branch selection or what can't be skipped?Please tell me who solved this problem!Help!!!
As for the other users I have exactly the same message after MC goes to pick up Sarah.
replayed the whole game from the beginning and still getting the same error when going to "pick up Sarah".
Ok, download this file and paste it in game folder. But as I said, no more content from now on for Sarah bad route alone (without Lisa).

calel

Aug 19, 2021
I got this error when im in the chapel with the nuns and the photoshot blowjob and now when meet with the redhead
every second picture give me this error IOError: Couldn't find file 'side_images/

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'side_images/sasha_side.png'>:
File "game/tl/english/dia10_02.rpy", line 12259, in script
sasha "Noa!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'side_images/sasha_side.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
sasha "Noa!"
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I got this error when im in the chapel with the nuns and the photoshot blowjob and now when meet with the redhead
every second picture give me this error IOError: Couldn't find file 'side_images/

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'side_images/sasha_side.png'>:
sasha "Noa!"

Are you using the compressed or uncompressed version? If compressed, they tend to change the png image to a webp image.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
Ok, download this file and paste it in game folder. But as I said, no more content from now on for Sarah bad route alone (without Lisa).
not sure what this means, which decisions do we need to make differently to avoid the route we are apparently on. Going w/ the walkthrough mod never saw anything about a bad Sarah route w/o Lisa, I had hoped to include Lisa and didn't even think I was on a bad route.

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
regardless of the route, this is the last scene in this update. The same scene was the last one in the last update. I don't understand what's new here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The Original Post states that you should only if you get sudden change of language mid game.
I started this game from ch2.01. Do I need to start new game for ch2.02?
Important:
- Start a new game
- If you experience language problems at the beginning of the game, such as playing in English and reading sentences in Spanish or vice versa, start a new game, once, and the problem will be solved

Reactions: cashcreate

ViTuSha

Oct 9, 2020
Хорошо, скачайте этот файл и вставьте его в папку с игрой. Но, как я уже сказал, с этого момента Саре больше не будет довольствоваться плохим маршрутом в одиночку (без Лизы).
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]I downloaded the file, inserted it into the replacement game, and the game went!But I realized that I was missing content with Sarah (I also like Lisa, and I would like them to be together)!!!I looked at the gallery of ladies there is content where the three of them-and I like it!I'll probably wait for the next update, maybe the game will go in order there, without missing interesting pieces for me!I am very upset (I am not a native English speaker, I am playing with a translator, and now this is a nuisance!

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Here's a quick and dirty image fix for the compressed Win/Linux v2.02. Replaced all .png and .jpg with .webp in the diaXX.rpy files. Had to restart my own game, so I'm barley into it yet, so I do not know if it fixes all of it, but fixes some of it at least. If it matters, I am using both the patch and mod. But so far, seems like it's just the compressed ver it self, so me having modded my game should not matter. Installation is simple: Open with 7zip, drag the game folder into the main dir of the game and overwrite.

Edit: If there's any issues, feel free to give me a heads up so I know if I need to do more edits myself. Should be fairly easy to do for everyone else too, but would be nice to not have to constanly roll back, save, edit and reload:HideThePain:
Played through, and working. If you get an image error for 'iris_pezon' you need to remove 00 from the iris_pezon00 filename or make a copy of it(what I did just in case) and rename it to iris_pezon. The location of the image is "game\images\dia05\apartamento_harry"
Edit2: Some grammar clean-up etc.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes