Slickjack

May 29, 2020
It's probably some mistake but, in any case, there will be no more content for the Sarah bad alone route. Sarah has 3 routes, bad, good and prude. But keeping other routes like Sarah bad alone (without Lisa) or Sarah good alone (without Lisa) is too much work.
So, you're saying there is no Sarah content without Lisa?
Why put in a goto (gosub?) line for Sarah alone and yet not provide any landing spot for the GOTO (GOSUB?) direction?
I mean, that simply crashes the game for no real reason.

- sj

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, you're saying there is no Sarah content without Lisa?
Why put in a goto (gosub?) line for Sarah alone and yet not provide any landing spot for the GOTO (GOSUB?) direction?
I mean, that simply crashes the game for no real reason.

- sj
no lisa with sara = path discontinued.

like dev said on quoted post 4th sarah path would been too much work.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
The kink in this game is great and all - but what I most enjoy is its secondary function as a promotional tool for the Spanish tourism industry. The school attended by the cousins prompts a peculiar jolt of recognition, for anyone familiar with the UK's better universities...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm having a hard time playing a pure good guy path. Is it possible to romance all the LI, even Clarice and her sisters playing the good guy path? Also is preferred to play solely one way, good or bad? Atm, I have just about an even amount of good vs. bad guy points and wanted to know how that affects the game and the LIs.

Seems like we can date them all but not seeing a harem tag so I'm guessing we will have to choose at some point?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Here's a quick and dirty image fix for the compressed Win/Linux v2.02. Replaced all .png and .jpg with .webp in the diaXX.rpy files. Had to restart my own game, so I'm barley into it yet, so I do not know if it fixes all of it, but fixes some of it at least. If it matters, I am using both the patch and mod. But so far, seems like it's just the compressed ver it self, so me having modded my game should not matter. Installation is simple: Open with 7zip, drag the game folder into the main dir of the game and overwrite.

Edit: If there's any issues, feel free to give me a heads up so I know if I need to do more edits myself. Should be fairly easy to do for everyone else too, but would be nice to not have to constanly roll back, save, edit and reload:HideThePain:
Played through, and working. If you get an image error for 'iris_pezon' you need to remove 00 from the iris_pezon00 filename or make a copy of it(what I did just in case) and rename it to iris_pezon. The location of the image is "game\images\dia05\apartamento_harry"
Edit2: Some grammar clean-up etc.
After applying it, My game language auto turned to Spanish.
I choose English as the language in the starting of the game but nothing changing.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
After applying it, My game language auto turned to Spanish.
I choose English as the language in the starting of the game but nothing changing.
My fix is for the windows/linux version of the compressed. And I see you mention Android in the next post;
Sad, it doesn’t work on Android :cry:
And that might be the issue. Usually things like this needs to be integrated with the port IIRC. The game has some language issues, especially if you use an older save. There is a post in the OP explaining it.
Important:
- Start a new game
- If you experience language problems at the beginning of the game, such as playing in English and reading sentences in Spanish or vice versa, start a new game, once, and the problem will be solved
This should work, if does not, then my fix is not compatible with Android. And I can not help with Android issues, as I hate anything technical on small screens and I have no idea how it works on Android.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
My fix is for the windows/linux version of the compressed. And I see you mention Android in the next post;

And that might be the issue. Usually things like this needs to be integrated with the port IIRC. The game has some language issues, especially if you use an older save. There is a post in the OP explaining it.

This should work, if does not, then my fix is not compatible with Android. And I can not help with Android issues, as I hate anything technical on small screens and I have no idea how it works on Android.
Yeah, it didn’t work on Android.
I start the game new but still doesn't work.

And after I quit game once.
Then the game next time didn't start at all.

Adoh

Mar 2, 2018
Language is in Spanish after installing the incest patch 2.2 + jokerleader WT mod that Parmenides posted.
I have language set as English but it is still Spanish. I tried starting a new game to see if it was my save, but even that is in Spanish.

I tried the incest patch 2.2 without jokerleader wt mod and it is back to English, so the combined mods needs fixing.

Edit: Weird I just pasted the incest 2.2 with jokerleader wt mod back over the one without the wt mod and now I have english for the combined mods. Not sure why it did that.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I had all sorts of problems with the incest patch and the compressed version, much like the last time I played the game. Plus I had a bunch of untranslated lines left over. It took me a while to fix a bunch of it, including running it through RenPy 7.4 SDK for more translation work and lots of Google translate.

I cannot make the heart in the upper right work. Any time I click on it I get a missing side image *.png error and I don't read enough Spanish to know what section is launched when I click on it.

I like the game and the girls but this is a lot of work to make the game playable for me. I would post my files but I know they are incomplete as I saw more untranslated lines as I was finishing the available content.

Plus I am not playing the really bad guy path so there is a bunch of stuff I haven't seen to see if it is complete.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I'm having a hard time playing a pure good guy path. Is it possible to romance all the LI, even Clarice and her sisters playing the good guy path? Also is preferred to play solely one way, good or bad? Atm, I have just about an even amount of good vs. bad guy points and wanted to know how that affects the game and the LIs.

Seems like we can date them all but not seeing a harem tag so I'm guessing we will have to choose at some point?
I would like answers to these questions as well. I just started another playthrough after not playing since 1.7, where I also had about a 50/50 split between good and bad, and now I'm curious as to whether or not it would be better to stay with that play style or try something different.
I've played other games with a similar point system, Savior probably being the best example, where one of the paths had significantly more h-scenes that the other path, and I didn't find that out until after I had invested a lot of time in the less sex-laden path lol. I'd like to avoid that here, if possible.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I would like answers to these questions as well. I just started another playthrough after not playing since 1.7, where I also had about a 50/50 split between good and bad, and now I'm curious as to whether or not it would be better to stay with that play style or try something different.
I've played other games with a similar point system, Savior probably being the best example, where one of the paths had significantly more h-scenes that the other path, and I didn't find that out until after I had invested a lot of time in the less sex-laden path lol. I'd like to avoid that with that, if possible, here.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I think I had read on the Savior thread that eventually there was going to be a better payout for the good guy side on Savior. Your not wrong according to many on the thread about less h-scenes. I took the purely good guy path on Savior. Just hoping for a better outcome.

Reactions: MythMackay

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I think I had read on the Savior thread that eventually there was going to be a better payout for the good guy side on Savior. Your not wrong according to many on the thread about less h-scenes. I took the purely good guy path on Savior. Just hoping for a better outcome.
That's a problem with many games that have that dynamic, i.e. good/bad split. They think good guys don't have sex or have kinks. I think the good/bad style would represent how you treat people, not how you like sex. That would be mostly prude and/or repressed vs open minded and/or kinky.

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
In this version of the game there is only handjob scene with Clarice or did I miss something on Clarice route in this version.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes