Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That's a problem with many games that have that dynamic, i.e. good/bad split. They think good guys don't have sex or have kinks. I think the good/bad style would represent how you treat people, not how you like sex. That would be mostly prude and/or repressed vs open minded and/or kinky.
I just gave up playing 100% good or bad and just try to play the way I would...mostly unless it was a situation where I should definitely play good or bad.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
There is definitely a bug somewhere in the Sarah/Lisa pathing. I just started fresh on 2.02 and played though. I did the "bad" Sarah choice in the car early on, at one point Lisa came and yelled at the MC for being gross right after Sarah had confessed and said she wanted to do everything. No more Lisa content or choices at all until a few days later when Lisa is suddenly mad that Sarah isn't including her in her "Franklin time" I was very confused at first because that had not been discussed.... then there was another similar scene on day 10 after Sarah/Franklin blackmail the principal where Sarah tells her about it and Lisa acts angry again. Then later the crash on the redirect to 'jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad' and the crash. So it's pretty clear that something is jumping over scenes.

Also I hope you have plans for a better resolution to a dead path than a screen with "No more content" - it shouldn't be too much of a reach to merge back into one of the other paths, both solo good or moving into the Sarah/Lisa path seems feasible, as does ending things (correctly) if thats a choice you want to offer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just gave up playing 100% good or bad and just try to play the way I would...mostly unless it was a situation where I should definitely play good or bad.
yea game reqs switching between good and bad choices if wants to see all.

There is definitely a bug somewhere in the Sarah/Lisa pathing. I just started fresh on 2.02 and played though. I did the "bad" Sarah choice in the car early on, at one point Lisa came and yelled at the MC for being gross right after Sarah had confessed and said she wanted to do everything.
i think you are missing points with lisa.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
am i the only one getting the weird translation "sex" for when its suppose to be pussy?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
am i the only one getting the weird translation "sex" for when its suppose to be pussy?
Not sure what translation you're getting, but the term "sex" has often been used as a more polite way of saying "pussy", sometimes to avoid censorship especially in literature. For example, she showed him her sex when she spread her legs. Again, not sure if that is the case here.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure what translation you're getting, but the term "sex" has often been used as a more polite way of saying "pussy", sometimes to avoid censorship especially in literature. For example, she showed him her sex when she spread her legs. Again, not sure if that is the case here.
well its just weird reading "He put his cock in her sex"

and its not for censorship since pussy/vag is used elsewhere its only refer it "sex" in the nuns story

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
well its just weird reading "He put his cock in her sex"

and its not for censorship since pussy/vag is used elsewhere its only refer it "sex" in the nuns story
Again I don't know what language it is being translated to or from, I meant in English years ago you couldn't publish a mainstream book using the word pussy so they used sex instead. I was just making note that it isn't weird to use the term as they can mean the same thing; maybe it's weird that the translator uses it idk.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Again I don't know what language it is being translated to or from, I meant in English years ago you couldn't publish a mainstream book using the word pussy so they used sex instead. I was just making note that it isn't weird to use the term as they can mean the same thing; maybe it's weird that the translator uses it idk.
only 2 language options in game Lol is pretty easy to figure out "Spanish or English"

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I'm having a hard time playing a pure good guy path. Is it possible to romance all the LI, even Clarice and her sisters playing the good guy path?
You can absolutely romance Clarice on the good guy path and it will result in a nice scene and confession of love towards the end of the current build. It was worth the wait. Even though it only results in a somewhat tame make out session (at least Clarice is nude), but everything else would not have made sense for Clarice.
I did not check out all options (I usually only play the good guy path), but I think Elaine is the only LI where you have to make a bad guy choice if you want scenes with her. I remember a scene in the kitchen where you can only do stuff with her if you pick the bad guy option (her husband is in the living room nearby). Given Elaine's character I think it makes sense that a bad guy can score with her while a good guy will avoid her like the plague and go running for the hills.
Pamela... zero scenes so far but things are heating up on a pure love / good guy path. She has seen the sex tape Susan has made and is very much interested.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You can absolutely romance Clarice on the good guy path and it will result in a nice scene and confession of love towards the end of the current build. It was worth the wait. Even though it only results in a somewhat tame make out session (at least Clarice is nude), but everything else would not have made sense for Clarice.
I did not check out all options (I usually only play the good guy path), but I think Elaine is the only LI where you have to make a bad guy choice if you want scenes with her. I remember a scene in the kitchen where you can only do stuff with her if you pick the bad guy option (her husband is in the living room nearby). Given Elaine's character I think it makes sense that a bad guy can score with her while a good guy will avoid her like the plague and go running for the hills.
Pamela... zero scenes so far but things are heating up on a pure love / good guy path. She has seen the sex tape Susan has made and is very much interested.
Yeah, even though the WT mod suggests to go the bad guy route with Clarice, I'm guessing its because it prioritizes lewds over everything else. It did the same thing with Sarah, which I had heard her route is better playing the mostly good guy path with her and Lisa. Getting back to Clarice, while it was hot and exciting seeing her lose her inhibitions every time she was around the MC, I honestly felt like a piece of shit impersonating a priest and corrupting her to do something she should decide to do (follow her heart and desire) instead of being manipulated into it.

I went bad guy with Elaine since, well like you said its pretty obvious that's who she is deep down, going so far as to convince her sister to start an affair with her notwithstanding. I do wonder if we'll have any true kind of relationship with Elaine other than just sex, unless all she wants is just sex, sex, and more sex with the MC and her sister.

As for Pamela, I started out on the good guy path with her, and despite being very tempted to take her up on her offer for sex on top of whatever other benefits she is offering for our help with Clarice, I've stayed on her good guy path and her watching Susan and the MC having sex and watching their sex tape has really turned her on. I think we'll finally get some action with her, hopefully some romance/love with lust, but I am tempted to see what I missed if I had chosen the bad guy route with Pamela.

Last point I want to make is I hope Iris and Beatrix can come to an understanding regarding their love for the MC. It's obviously hypocritical for Iris to react the way she did to Beatrix's confession, given Bea has been in love with her brother for even longer and she was just as ecstatic to admit her feelings for him and finally have sex with him too. I found it funny Iris claimed she has no illusions of changing her uncle and loves him for who he is, even if it means sharing him with other women...except if one of the other women is her aunt, lol. Truthfully, I just assumed that was her being immature and in shock about the situation and why she ran off, but for her to scream NO! over and over, was a really poor reaction. Given how everything is shaping up to be a harem, I'd hate for this to be a situation where we have to choose between Iris and Beatrix. It's super fucked up what happened with her mom and the mental anguish it has caused her and her father, so I guess her being young and in a fragile mental state is to be expected.

Reactions: CircaAD

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Yeah, even though the WT mod suggests to go the bad guy route with Clarice, I'm guessing its because it prioritizes lewds over everything else.
I can only speak for myself but I found the pure love / good guy route with Clarice very rewarding. Of course I can see why some may not be able to resist the temptation to corrupt an innocent nun. But love will reward you with her and it feels very genuine.

About Iris and Beatriz... I feel Iris will come around again. It's probably just shock that Trix is also into the MC, I think she would have taken the news a lot better if it had been some other (random) woman she doesn't know. Not knowing who the other woman is lets Iris pretend she's the only one, she can suppress the knowledge that there is someone else... but with Beatriz she has to face it, she can't pretend she's the only one. So I feel her reaction, while over the top maybe, is understandable. But I am very convinced either Beatriz and/or the MC will be able to calm her down again. She will eventually be ok with sharing the MC with Beatriz. Little doubt here on my part. She likes Beatriz too much, she loves the MC and is, in principle, ok with sharing him. So I believe it's just a minor hiccup and not some major drama. But we'll see!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you 2 are on sarah solo path then start over since that path got terminated.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes