Pro98201

Mar 14, 2019
On patreon it's showing 2.4 latest version and here is totally different version is mentioned ,. what's the issue any idea

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
the dominate Sarah only route is bugged on day 10.
at that point you just can't continue the playthrough
maybe i choose the wrong choices, but i couldn't get on the romance Sarah only route(without the 2nd scene in the forest and instead the scene in her bedroom)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the dominate Sarah only route is bugged on day 10.
at that point you just can't continue the playthrough
maybe i choose the wrong choices, but i couldn't get on the romance Sarah only route(without the 2nd scene in the forest and instead the scene in her bedroom)
you are supposed to bring her friend in too.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok just started the latest update and allready think I need my eye's testing.
So ok it's not the brightest most well lit room when he gets home to find B on the floor and the room ransacked.
But it's not that bleeding dark either and certainly not dark enough with that knocked over lamp shining at her to mistake that body shape.
But how the fuck can someone thats fucked that many woman even remotely mistake that thin wasted fat arsed big boobed.
Skintight leather wearing intruder for a man even what you can see of her face and eyebrow's says female or at worst a very effeminate man but the body shape screams all woman. Intruder.jpg

So my question has to be is he registered fucking blind because if he isn't then he fucking well should be?.

Just Sayin

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan and Lasse.9

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't recall if there are multiple languages available for this game. In the English version, the MC does indeed repeatedly refer to the intruder as "he".
there is 2 since game's main language is spanish and it's just translated to english. possibly oversight from dev.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Can't recall if there are multiple languages available for this game. In the English version, the MC does indeed repeatedly refer to the intruder as "he".
I play in english and until the part where he is interrogated by the detective he always says "Him" (the intruder) he never makes the distinction if it's male or female he never say he or she

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I play in english and until the part where he is interrogated by the detective he always says "Him" (the intruder) he never makes the distinction if it's male or female he never say he or she
that could be intentional.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can be. but then what are these people talking about:WaitWhat: well LWtbo say "think I need my eye's testing" yes Sr you and a few more people here need have your eyes checked :p
well i was admiring that assassin's .................. technique. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Fiufia

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Ok, guys, it is supposed to be dark when MC arrives at his house and he cannot clearly distinguish whether the intruder is male or female. To make the scene look good I had to illuminate it. It can be said to be a "creative liberty".

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes