Jul 22, 2017
Without this scene, Pamela won't have the usb with the sex-scene. That made her hornier for MC.
I'm not saying that the scene shouldn't exist. I'm just saying that in that conversation, Pamela talks about a previous conversation she had with Sarah about her relationship with MC. But that previous conversation is one that never actually happened...or at least not that I saw in my route.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not saying that the scene shouldn't exist. I'm just saying that in that conversation, Pamela talks about a previous conversation she had with Sarah about her relationship with MC. But that previous conversation is one that never actually happened...or at least not that I saw in my route.
it happened before we started the game ;)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It seems like nobody is willing to share my game, so here you have it.

The Assistant ch. 2.5

460 new renders

19 new animations

--------

I have created an update patch for those who do not want to re-download the entire game. I hope it works well.

Instructions:

-Unrar the file

- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder. Replace files when prompted.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
played it a week ago, and to be honest this update would feel much more complete if it had one more sex scene. Clarice good route has very nice renders, but that alone won't suffice.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
... or too loyal subs ;)

So, thanks for sharing BackHole :love:

It seems like nobody is willing to share my game, so here you have it.

The Assistant ch. 2.5

460 new renders

19 new animations

The Assistant ch. 2.5 pc/linux

The Assistant ch. 2.5 mac

The Assistant ch. 2.5 pc/linux Compressed

The Assistant ch. 2.5 Android

--------

I have created an update patch for those who do not want to re-download the entire game. I hope it works well.

Instructions:

-Unrar the file

- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder. Replace files when prompted.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes