RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Ok, guys, it is supposed to be dark when MC arrives at his house and he cannot clearly distinguish whether the intruder is male or female. To make the scene look good I had to illuminate it. It can be said to be a "creative liberty".
I generally assume that the people on the screen see the same things we do. There are, of course, occasions where you may want the reader/player to know more than what the characters in the scene know, but that's usually done through the visuals. Examples would include the scenes with the MC and Elaine in the kitchen and Elaine's husband in the living room (we see the husband, but also see that he doesn't look at the MC, or that the MC is positioned out of his line of sight), or the scenes with Gwen blindfolded (so she can't see that Piper is in the room with her and the MC).

In this case, the visuals clearly showed us a female, in spite of what was thought or said by the MC. Given there are other oddities in places (I believe there were a few pages where the text was still in Spanish in the English version), and recognizing that the dev may not be a native English speaker, the dev messing up the translation was more logical to us than the MC not seeing what we saw.

As a suggestion: showing an image from the MC's perspective that's just a generic humanoid image with no detail (like a black shadow); then clearly noting that we're now seeing things from a purely third- person perspective instead of the MC's perspective would help. Or, even better - unless there's a reason we need to know the intruder is female, only showing a black shadow figure with no obvious sexual characteristics for the entire scene would perhaps be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxMan

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a fix for being on the good guy route? the scene says its time to pick up sarah then next click it goes to error its an error that i cant print heres my save

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a fix for being on the good guy route? the scene says its time to pick up sarah then next click it goes to error its an error that i cant print heres my save
mc is supposed to have sarah and her friend together.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's strange, I loaded your save and it says, "No more content for this route", then proceeds.

EDIT:

you're not using an out-dated mod, are you?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
That's strange, I loaded your save and it says, "No more content for this route", then proceeds.

EDIT:

you're not using an out-dated mod, are you?
guess ill try a new one this is a brand new computer and i transferred all games and saves from old one

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i went and redownloaded the entire game and still get
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dia10_02.rpy", line 836, in script
jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad
ScriptError: could not find label 'sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dia10_02.rpy", line 836, in script
jump sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sarah_sola_coche_dia10_bad'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Assistant 2.04
Fri Feb 10 07:51:46 2023

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
if you try to load your old saves, they won't work because mod already made changes to them so they are incompatible with new version of the game :FacePalm:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
if someone has saves for good guy route both ways(sarah and sarah with friend) id appreciate the help thanks in advance

tidus

May 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/episode02/ep02_dorm_party_fr.rpy", line 126: u'allow_underfull' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the vpgrid statement.
allow_underfull True
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sun Feb 19 00:06:50 2023

Anyone know how to fix this

Jul 22, 2017
Love the game, though I gotta say...there were some issues as I got later on...

Pamela talks about the conversation she had with Sarah, where she learned about Sarah and MC. Were we supposed to see that conversation?

I had MC be a "bad guy" to Christian when he was running from goons...he cussed MC and hated MC...but then he comes to mMCabout Noa who I don't really know. I saw her get drugged, but I think she was just "girl" at that point, but then it seems like MC knows her? It was a very confusing scene.

MC gave a pill to the doctor to analyze...where did MC get those pills? Did I miss that?

There are a couple of times where the dialogue is in another language. Specifically, in the Iris/Beatriz submission route conversation near the end of the latest release, there is a line that is not in english.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Love the game, though I gotta say...there were some issues as I got later on...

Pamela talks about the conversation she had with Sarah, where she learned about Sarah and MC. Were we supposed to see that conversation?
Without this scene, Pamela won't have the usb with the sex-scene. That made her hornier for MC.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes