iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
So i checked his patron and i was surprised that he was changing the landlady's face...thats one of the best realistic face models of a milf ive seen D:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
With which events or scenes the actually version finish?
Look down in the right side there is an heart , click on this and you will see at all events made ; you must have a 5/5 to have finished all actual contents of the game...

Reactions: Pitrik

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I played the Prologue. Loved concept and game play. Downloaded The Awakening v0.2b, and once I get to the scene with the Faerie I am Fortunate if I am able to play past two graphics. Usually I get to see one graphic and the game freezes. Then I have to quit the game and reload it from the last save.

It could be me, but I hope someone out there has the phone number of the Orkin Man!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It's only that many times i write same things , for same questions , like yours ; for this reason i quoted for you my previous same message , whare you could find also the Wt for the hidden images ; or do you preferred that i write another time the same words ?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
It's only that many times i write same things , for same questions , like yours ; for this reason i quoted for you my previous same message , whare you could find also the Wt for the hidden images ; or do you preferred that i write another time the same words ?
I think you've misunderstood what I was saying. You re-uploaded my guide and then sent people to your own post when someone asked for it. I don't particularly care, it just seemed kind of shady to me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-2b-slim-games.9242/post-1748203
Hidden Images Guide v0.2a: - -

Still small and maybe unnecessary, but as the game grows...

edit - Updated the PDF so that the hidden image locations are listed in the order that they appear on your PC.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I think you've misunderstood what I was saying. You re-uploaded my guide and then sent people to your own post when someone asked for it. I don't particularly care, it just seemed kind of shady to me.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-awakening-v0-2b-slim-games.9242/post-1748203
ah ok ....

First times i quote always your post with your allegate , you can take a look at my previous post here ... ... 2-3 times i made this i think ... but after that people ask always same thing , was for me more easy to attach the file ... i didn't want to take your merits at all... my apologies for this ... it's only that people ask always same boring things in the thread ....

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
ah ok ....

First times i quote always your post with your allegate , you can take a look at my previous post here ... ... 2-3 times i made this i think ... but after that people ask always same thing , was for me more easy to attach the file ... i didn't want to take your merits at all... my apologies for this ... it's only that people ask always same boring things in the thread ....
It's fine. I think @Slim_dude should add it to the OP though ;P

Reactions: Fantabaldu
3.90 star(s) 116 Votes