Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, SLim- I found the "secret" files...I never thought I'd get "Rick-Roll'd" by a game. Lol

What is this other game/project people are speaking of- I didn't see the name anywhere. :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Okay, SLim- I found the "secret" files...I never thought I'd get "Rick-Roll'd" by a game. Lol

What is this other game/project people are speaking of- I didn't see the name anywhere. :)
You find all at message #2076 where Slim Dude explain about his new side project

yeah, my bad I put mother as a default variable, I'll change that.

Also something totally offtopic:
I'm gonna start a side project game where I put incest, furry, bestiality, etc... -> in general "weird fetishes", except gay...
into the game in form of short little story arcs that don't have to do with each other.
This will be a fun project that I do when I have freetime/ I'm bored / I need a pause from the awakening / etc.
So don't expect an update each month, but I just wanted to inform you if you are interested in this stuff.
I'll post it on f95 of course when I have the first episode done.

Here's a little teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This won't be on patreon for obvious reasons ;)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
yeah, my bad I put mother as a default variable, I'll change that.

Also something totally offtopic:
I'm gonna start a side project game where I put incest, furry, bestiality, etc... -> in general "weird fetishes", except gay...
into the game in form of short little story arcs that don't have to do with each other.
This will be a fun project that I do when I have freetime/ I'm bored / I need a pause from the awakening / etc.
So don't expect an update each month, but I just wanted to inform you if you are interested in this stuff.
I'll post it on f95 of course when I have the first episode done.

Here's a little teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This won't be on patreon for obvious reasons ;)
Well, isn't she just "purr-fect". :) Can't wait to play with her "kitty". Lol Does said project have a name- so we know what/when to look for it?

• Haha
Reactions: paddyo73 and Mytez

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am i missing something or is there no added story to 0.2b? if im wrong then fair enough.
The latest release was a standalone beach special, it's a separate download in the opening post. If you mean was nothing added between 0.2a and 0.2b then no, it's just fixes. Change logs in the op of a game should usually tell you whats new.

Reactions: TrentJones

Minotaurus

May 30, 2017
What is the PC passwrod?

AND we need a therad search .... 105 sides to watch for a password is alittle bit heavy

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
What is the PC passwrod?

AND we need a therad search .... 105 sides to watch for a password is alittle bit heavy
it's in the op under "dev notes"

Well, isn't she just "purr-fect". :) Can't wait to play with her "kitty". Lol Does said project have a name- so we know what/when to look for it?
I'll make a post here and add a "Other Games" category on the op when I have something

Reactions: Safetydummy

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
AND we need a therad search...
The search bar at the top of the page, type in what your looking for tell it to search "this thread" and click on search (don't press enter unless that's been fixed). Opening post is often shortened to just op.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
How much content does this have currently? Is it in its early stages b.c. i cant find wat else to do after i get linda her outfit for the coffee, track the bullies house with the roomate and corrupt the landlady the first time and unlock her door along with meeting the librarian

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Toko

Aug 31, 2017
How much content does this have currently? Is it in its early stages b.c. i cant find wat else to do after i get linda her outfit for the coffee, track the bullies house with the roomate and corrupt the landlady the first time and unlock her door along with meeting the librarian
I think thats all the content at the moment, at least all I can find.

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes