Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The first mom is best, second is a boner killer. The third one is somewhat nice but looks look a completely new character guess i am not playing this game anymore if he is changing the previously fantastic models for this stuff.
There is a poll in Slim Dude page... so you can vote which kind of render do you prefer ... Many minds ... Many tastes ...
Opinions are important but create sometimes just confusion because people never know what they really want . At the end is only the author the person that must decide what is better for his work

D

Deleted member 42

I actually liked the one in first preview pic on OP which i guess it's the revamped model, but somehow this looks worse that i remember. Don't really like the new model

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
There is a poll in Slim Dude page... so you can vote which kind of render do you prefer ... Many minds ... Many tastes ...
Opinions are important but create sometimes just confusion because people never know what they really want . At the end is only the author the person that must decide what is better for his work
I agree with you that it's the authors decision, hence why i said i wouldn't be playing anymore. I wish him all the best though

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Am I the only one that liked mom model from v 0.2? I mean yeah @Fantabaldu posted all models that were used from prolog, but for the second model I think was chose not the best render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She kinda pissed at you... of course she would look like "boner killer"... I mean...

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Am I the only one that liked mom model from v 0.2? I mean yeah @Fantabaldu posted all models that were used from prolog, but for the second model I think was chose not the best render.
She kinda pissed at you... of course she would look like "boner killer"... I mean...
I loved this model such a shame he is changing it

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I was in a hurry , like you wrote i chose just the render i had to give the example that was asked , for sure better the two you posted now .... My personal opinion i like all 3 , for me this is not so important , because Slim Dude is in every vase super in the graphic art , so he can use the model that can be better for him. In the poll with 7 proposals that he made, my choice was between 2 and 3 , at the end i chose the number 2

Reactions: Pica-bu

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me I picked 4 the mom prologue version as that's the one I always thought looked best the beach episode I just spammed past her part. But if she gets changed more to where she no longer looks good to me then I'll probably just place her on the 100% ignore list as you don't have to do her content if you don't want to so you can avoid her if you want to. She already has a strike from me as she's just another generic mother with huge breasts which you see in almost all of these incest type games which starts getting boring when all mothers have huge breasts.

Reactions: Vasilji

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is the "Beach Episode" a stand-alone or does it have the whole game still- like a regular full update? Will the old saves transfer into it? Is the "patch" required so that Beach has the same "content"? :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Is the "Beach Episode" a stand-alone or does it have the whole game still- like a regular full update? Will the old saves transfer into it? Is the "patch" required so that Beach has the same "content"? :)
It's a stand-alone episode ; download and install and just play like new game ; you don't need any saves or patch or previous episode to play

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It sure is a good thing my last name is "Escher"* or this may have been immersion breaking... Lol screenshot0003.png

*It isn't btw. Also, are all "stand-alones" going to be dream sequences? :)

Reactions: Thermophob

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Also, are all "stand-alones" going to be dream sequences? :)
We have two and both are dreams, so probably. It's for the better so Slim can go ham with the scenes without fucking up the story continuity.

Real talk, I see a lot of people saying this, but would you guys really drop the game because mom's face changed? Seems a little bit extreme.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
We have two and both are dreams, so probably. It's for the better so Slim can go ham with the scenes without fucking up the story continuity.

Real talk, I see a lot of people saying this, but would you guys really drop the game because mom's face changed? Seems a little bit extreme.
True, it kinda buggers up the file system on my PC though. Lol I'll have 42 folders in my "The Awakening" folder by the time the game hits v. 6.66. :) Hopefully the Halloween one, "actual" ghosts will pose as the characters- so it will really happen to the MC, but they won't be the actual people. Naw, because he'd probably just wake up in a haunted classroom. Lol You use the word "ham", but were they really? X-mas BJ and TJ? This one "Grazing" and "Tip"? Didn't the MC and "S" do more in the bushes in that last update? :p

To answer your question, no- I'm not going to stop playing it because of that, she's just a drop of water in an ocean of vag. :p I did prefer the first and original one, because sequels rarely live up to their predecessors. Lol Also, tbth, she doesn't look all that bad- there a many games that receive some high praise and the models are quite hideous, there's one "M" character in one that is grotesque (I wish I could remember the name of it- I just remember the family goes to the Aunt's beach house and the dad tags the "wild" niece, but it was all a blackmail scam set up by the Aunt...*ugh* she was a real hose-beast and the "S/D" model was kinda bland too). At least this one is still attractive.

Also, also- not to say anything bad about the Dev, but there seems to be more detail in Mom 3.0- people should be glad that the Dev is trying to improve his skills and make an even better game and he's not another one of those "status quo" Devs (eh, it's good enough- I'll just keep milking this without putting any real effort into it)- you know the type. :) He actually shows that he cares about the game, the quality, and the players.

People always say crap like this because they fear change and modifying an existing known upsets their little universes. New Coke flavor? I'll never drink that. 5 Days later- this is soooo good. Heath Ledger playing the Joker? I'll never watch another Batman movie again. Today- He really deserved that Oscar/No one could ever play that character again... It's all bluff and bluster, but eventually it will all die down until there's something new to whinge on about. Lol

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes