Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've either completed the current content or at least very unclear about how to proceed. It'd be nice if there was some sort of notice or end of a chapter or a walkthrough so I'd be sure when I'd reached the end.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It'd be nice if there was some sort of notice or end of a chapter or a walkthrough so I'd be sure when I'd reached the end.
Click the smaller heart icon bottom right of the screen. That will tell you how many scenes and secrets there are, and how many of them you've seen and collected. Unfortunately I think it's only for version 0.2 not 0.1 content.

Reactions: Mytez and JJsworld

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
The story seems to be stuck in an endless pointless cycle of
go to school, attend class (in progress..)
coffee shop (nobody there)
post office (puzzle combo thing)
come home (nobody about until I go to sleep then sister and mom are asleep in bed)
wake up next day and repeat...

wtf?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The story seems to be stuck in an endless pointless cycle...
Sounds like you might have finished the current content. Check the smaller heart icon bottom right of the screen, if the scenes are 5/5 then your done for now (there is the beach special in the op if you haven't try it).

Reactions: uberzubron

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

if you want to participate in the vote for the mom
I'm going with 2/3, imperfection is perfection after all. The second looks more beautiful, but the third looks more mature, like a fitness mom should look, banger body but face with wrinkles.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I can already tell by the current votes, that people don't really know what they want in the end..
ah well I don't know anymore. personally number 3 is the one I would go for.
number 7 looks like a 40ish woman.. but not attractive for me.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hollywood casting law, hotness over reality. Besides, there's a lot of hot actresses in their 40s who don't look it.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The "new" mom is horrible, no idea what people didn't like about the previous one, she was one of the best MILFs in those kind of games visually, the new one looks totally generic in comparison.
To partecipate at poll about the possible choices for the new mother looking

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Umm I dont think you can have naked titties on public patreon posts. I've heard of games being taken down for even censored nude pics.

D

Deleted member 42

can someone post the new reworked model that some of you are talking about? , i really liked the "old" one so hopefully the new one is better

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
It's really not easy to judge.

I would say 2, 3, 4 or 5

1 and 6 have creepy Eyes.
7 looks too old and "used".

2 and 3 have a Big Problem in my Opinion. The Moles over her Mouth. Nah.
4 is used often in other Games.
5 looks good but is a little pale.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Reactions: Xrisoner
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes