King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yeah I noticed it too late... and I don't save every scene I make, so I would have to redo the entire scene and I think it's not too big of a deal? :)
but I'll try to be more consistent with it.
dont think the "apartment relationship" patch works with this update probably has to due with the dialog being a bit weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@umwelt
yep the "land lady" looks to be early to mid 20s

@Mytez @Fantabaldu
best scenes of the special episode but yeah thats alot of cock teasing good thing i have 3 other game updates to play and 1 game to try out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
yep the "land lady" looks to be early to mid 20s
To me she looks like one of those 35+ super fit women, she has some small wrinkles when smiling or forcing an expression but has a fantastic body. Similar to the mom in The Visit, but milder.

best scenes of the special episode but yeah thats alot of cock teasing good thing i have 3 other game updates to play and 1 game to try out
I for one don't really mind cockteasing in dream sequences, usually the endgame is getting that first sex scene. So getting it early, even if it's a dream, usually cheapens the future sex scene. So from a meta perspective there's nothing wrong with that. From a story perspective, I find hilarious that even in his dream Linda doesn't want to fuck him and has to make him "work" for it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I love the sort of xray vision thing this game has nice idea would kill too have something like that in real life :LOL: lots of cute girls in this as well which is a plus and now some beach fun :love:this game just got a whole lot better

Reactions: Jaun Karr

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
J:\The Awakening [v0.2b] [SLim Games].zip: Checksum error in J:\The Awakening [v0.2b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-0.2b-pc\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt
J:\The Awakening [v0.2b] [SLim Games].zip: The archive is corrupt
this error while extracting ?????????

Reactions: paulwall888

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
J:\The Awakening [v0.2b] [SLim Games].zip: Checksum error in J:\The Awakening [v0.2b] [SLim Games]\TheAwakening-0.2b-pc\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt
J:\The Awakening [v0.2b] [SLim Games].zip: The archive is corrupt
this error while extracting ?????????
If you are not doing it, try using 7zip. I had the same problem with WinRAR.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I have intentionally put off playing this since the rework version 1 because there was so little to do in Version 1 that I was almost off put. Still kinda off put. The Beach Episode, while nice, is superfluous, and the lack of any progression in the main game is kinda irritating. The house is still empty, Mom and Sis have one sexy scene each, and the only new things I saw were the Maid bit and the Doctor, if I'm even remembering that correctly.

Guess I'll skip the next 3 times I see it come up again and hope there's actual progression the game done.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No, the patch is for the main game. The beach won't get patched until it's added to the main game.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes