tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Beach episode... such a god damn teaser!! :D wish he would stay in that dreamland, just a little bit longer!! :p

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Is this fappable or is it one of those blue ball inducing games? As in: does it have sex scenes in it yet?
Todays Update is not a "update" of the game perse, look at it as a bonus Easter episode! as for your question 1,013 people like it so has to have something to like ;)

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Slim just an observation since is a stand alone so no need to fix but the First scene where you are talking to Linda and can see mom and sis playing in the background when you use the X-ray vision only Linda get's undressed, as for mom this is personal preference of course liked better original face before the tweaks. Having said that looking forward to the update!!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Is this fappable or is it one of those blue ball inducing games? As in: does it have sex scenes in it yet?
No full sex like you can see in the game tags , but you get close ; the animations in every case are really some of the best you can find in this site

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Slim just an observation since is a stand alone so no need to fix but the First scene where you are talking to Linda and can see mom and sis playing in the background when you use the X-ray vision only Linda get's undressed, as for mom this is personal preference of course liked better original face before the tweaks. Having said that looking forward to the update!!
yeah I noticed it too late... and I don't save every scene I make, so I would have to redo the entire scene and I think it's not too big of a deal? :)
but I'll try to be more consistent with it.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Need mom looks really really good. Remember to change her face at the bottom when she talks, it looks like the "after" picture in one of those anti-cocaine ads.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Need mom looks really really good. Remember to change her face at the bottom when she talks, it looks like the "after" picture in one of those anti-cocaine ads.
bottom? I don't know what part in the game you mean.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
FUCKING HELL, THIS IS CONFUSING... SO I PLAY 0.3 THAN 0.2, WHICH MASSIVELY REVERTS ALMOST EVERYTHING..
AND NOW THERE IS A NEW UPDATE WITH BEACH THING? OR?

dibyendu3322

Oct 6, 2018
WHEN I TRY TO PAY JENNY TO TEACH CHEARLEADING TO ROXXY I HAVE THE MONEY BUT MC ALWAYS SAYS HE WILL COME BACK WHEN HE HAVE THE MONEY AND THIS KEEPS REAPITING

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes