Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I'm confused. I think there is an error in the MC's bedroom. I click the bed for him to sleep, but then nothing happens.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Yesterday i was finally able to play the Beach episode.

Like already @Slim_dude wrote in his previous post " these episodes shouldn't be taken too serious. They are just some bonus things I do now and then, where the mc just daydreams about them. " , so i was expecting something similar.
So the art , animations , renders are like always for this game with a very high quality, really awesome , but my final feeling was a sense of disappointment and confusion; after a prologue , a next restart ,with the complete revamp of the game , now this Beach episode completely disconnected with the original plot. Probably also because i'm a big reader of Manga and Comics and i've never liked the use of the dream , like an expedient , maybe also for this i had this kind of unhappy feeling.
I'm not a Patron of this game actually , so maybe would be better somebody other speak about this , but i'm a huge fun of The Awakening and in my review i gave 5 stars, for the big potential there is here, Dev is amazing with renders and animations and there are not so much games in my mind now that i can campare with Slim Dude graphic work.
But what i see actually is that author is still trying to find the right path and road for his game ,but this not only generate confusion in a player, but makes the game not so solid. I'm writing a banality now , but of course in adult game is so important the graphic part and sex scenes , but the story and contents have the same importance.
My wish is that the Author can put all his efforts in this , to develop the game and make the game experience exciting ; yesterday for me was not so , i really feel at the end with this bittersweet taste , this makes me sad.
So the intention of this post is not polemic at all or to create some polemics , i only wanted to give my personal feedback , because i really wish for this game the best , But i really believe that next update will be crucial and fundamental for the future of this Game.
Maybe my opinion could be not the same of other people , in every case i feel the necessity to write these words for the Author , for respect that in every case i have for all work he made till now .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the Beach chapter have incest included, or can you patch it in, or what?
The patch is only for the main game, and there's no heart menu to change relationships. So no beach incest until it gets merged into the main game it seems (although I don't think the realtionships get mentioned except for naming the girls).

Reactions: Fantabaldu

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Ok.
So, let me explain what I had in mind when I created this episode:
It should be a short, kind of "fan service", episode where the girls are more seductive towards the mc then usual, because
it's a horny boys daydream...

About the mom character, I get a lot of mixed feedback, so I will make a public poll on my patreon, that I'll link here when it's ready to settle this once and for all, because I also want to move on with this and honestly I have about 20 versions of her now and slowly losing my mind :)

So I will make a poll with all the mom versions I made and currently make.
But ofc.. there will always be people complaining, can't make them all happy.

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
There's, what, 3 variations on the mom that we've seen at this point? At least that I know of, I haven't been here since the beginning. I think the conflict is how milfy vs young and sexy she is and the individual preferences.

In the prologue I was completely confused as to what her relation was because she looked like she was 20. Hot, but if you're actually looking for that milf action she makes no sense.

In the actual release she's more thick and milfy, although I think the wrinkles are a little too deep but I'm having difficulty putting into words what I find offputting about her. Kind of the same with the beach episode; without a side by side I'm not certain but it also seems like you took some meat off her bones which some people might not like.

So my question is: when do we get to fuck the post office girl? She's my main target at this point, looking forward to whatever content comes with her.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes