JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Redownloaded beach episode... Blacked out entire game, on android... Any suggestions ???

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I really love this face /personality of 0.2b (is it true, it will be changed... what a pity).
View attachment 296702

The gleaming eyes, such a good rendering.

Love this game, looking forward.

Btw. I named her "Sister" (not mom or landlady) because she looked such young and beautifull (specially in 0.2b). The incest patch is somewhat funny, because it mixes up "I am still your Mother" and "as the Sister of you" ... and so on.

I really like her to be my (little older) sister, therefore the younger looking the better ...

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I really love this face /personality of 0.2b (is it true, it will be changed... what a pity).
View attachment 296702

The gleaming eyes, such a good rendering.

Love this game, looking forward.

Btw. I named her "Sister" (not mom or landlady) because she looked such young and beautifull (specially in 0.2b). The incest patch is somewhat funny, because it mixes up "I am still your Mother" and "as the Sister of you" ... and so on.

I really like her to be my (little older) sister, therefore the younger looking the better ...
yeah, my bad I put mother as a default variable, I'll change that.

Also something totally offtopic:
I'm gonna start a side project game where I put incest, furry, bestiality, etc... -> in general "weird fetishes", except gay...
into the game in form of short little story arcs that don't have to do with each other.
This will be a fun project that I do when I have freetime/ I'm bored / I need a pause from the awakening / etc.
So don't expect an update each month, but I just wanted to inform you if you are interested in this stuff.
I'll post it on f95 of course when I have the first episode done.

Here's a little teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This won't be on patreon for obvious reasons ;)

t77

Apr 18, 2017

I'm gonna start a side project game where I put incest, furry, bestiality, etc... -> in general "weird fetishes", except gay...
into the game in form of short little story arcs that don't have to do with each other.
This will be a fun project that I do when I have freetime/ I'm bored / I need a pause from the awakening / etc.
So don't expect an update each month, but I just wanted to inform you if you are interested in this stuff.

Here's a little teaser:
So far I have enjoyed your game and the extra games attached to it. So looked forward to trying this one when you get round to making it.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
We have two and both are dreams, so probably. It's for the better so Slim can go ham with the scenes without fucking up the story continuity.

Real talk, I see a lot of people saying this, but would you guys really drop the game because mom's face changed? Seems a little bit extreme.
I realize that it my seem extreme, but if a character that was your main reason for even trying a game kept changing and you didn't like the changes would you still be super into the game. Sure there are other charcters but they have changed as well so its not really the game i originally fell in love with. Plus i am not a patreon so my not playing the game in the run doesn't change anything.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018

Here's a little teaser:
Just let us know where to find it...

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Here's a little teaser:
Dude, you restarted/rebuild 'the Awakening' once already, and now you are gonna start a side-project also? Look, if you want to do that, go right ahead ofcourse. But I do hope you understand that that behavior does not give me much confidence in the hope of seeing your current project ever getting properly finished. This is just my interpretation (and gut feeling) of course and I gladly get proven wrong. Your work on the Awakening is really good and I just wish you would first focus your time, skill and energy on that before side-tracking.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Dude, you restarted/rebuild 'the Awakening' once already, and now you are gonna start a side-project also? Look, if you want to do that, go right ahead ofcourse. But I do hope you understand that that behavior does not give me much confidence in the hope of seeing your current project ever getting properly finished. This is just my interpretation (and gut feeling) of course and I gladly get proven wrong. Your work on the Awakening is really good and I just wish you would first focus your time, skill and energy on that before side-tracking.
fair point, but nothing to worry about. This is a side project that'll be touched every 2-3 months or so and a test to see how things work on subscribestar, because I don't have to make any censorship about incest, bestiallity or like they call it "fringe fetishes".
of course awakening stays the main focus, but when I get overworked with it, this is kind of a nice thing for me to chill and have fun with.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
fair point, but nothing to worry about. This is a side project that'll be touched every 2-3 months or so and a test to see how things work on subscribestar, because I don't have to make any censorship about incest, bestiallity or like they call it "fringe fetishes".
of course awakening stays the main focus, but when I get overworked with it, this is kind of a nice thing for me to chill and have fun with.
Thanks for the response, appreciate it and GL ofcourse with your projects.
I do hope that subscribestar has its shit together and then takes off for 'naughty games', anything better then Patreon.

Reactions: SLim_Games
Mar 7, 2018
I feel excited to see this new project too even if i also love the Awakening.. :D hope subscribestar turns out good, its great to not have restrictions of Patreon..

Reactions: SLim_Games
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes