ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: luisar018

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Ok, so I'm basically done and I'm able to finish everything today, but I want to have my editor have a look at it before I send it in so... in 2-3 days it should be ready.(maybe even less)

For those that are patrons of 3$+ in August (if the payment went through) will of course get the update aswell. :)

All that's left to say is is that I hope that you'll enjoy the soon to be released update.
A lot of work and thoughts went into it and I hope that it was worth waiting for.

Once the update goes live I'll also make a post what my plans are for the next update.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019

Ok, so I'm basically done and I'm able to finish everything today, but I want to have my editor have a look at it before I send it in so... in 2-3 days it should be ready.(maybe even less)

For those that are patrons of 3$+ in August (if the payment went through) will of course get the update aswell. :)

All that's left to say is is that I hope that you'll enjoy the soon to be released update.
A lot of work and thoughts went into it and I hope that it was worth waiting for.

Once the update goes live I'll also make a post what my plans are for the next update.
e28.jpg

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I remember when I thought ddaz3d models "animated" with 2 awkward frames going back and forth was impressing to me. Obviously this game isn't the only one with good animations but they're DAMN good.

So the good part is the game looks amazing. It's even better looking in he game than in the screenshots, The sister (which I don't know if she has a canon name), Linda, and Juliet are total babes. They're adorable too. The gameplay's nice, not grindy, runs well, clear ui. I really like it.

The less good part is yet another sandboxy harem game with barely 2 hours of content. And most of it is teasing at best. Also, more awkward than bad but going from the prologue to the main game is super weird. Where the mc lives changes, some characters are different or don't appear at all (where's Sara the toilet slut I wanna get to know her). Some plot points are weirdly dropped or less important (which I'm kinda fine with I gues).

Now I realize it's only ver like 0.2 so I have noone to blame but myself for most of this. And I just read there's an update in a few days, now I feel like I doofy.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I remember when I thought ddaz3d models "animated" with 2 awkward frames going back and forth was impressing to me. Obviously this game isn't the only one with good animations but they're DAMN good.

So the good part is the game looks amazing. It's even better looking in he game than in the screenshots, The sister (which I don't know if she has a canon name), Linda, and Juliet are total babes. They're adorable too. The gameplay's nice, not grindy, runs well, clear ui. I really like it.

The less good part is yet another sandboxy harem game with barely 2 hours of content. And most of it is teasing at best. Also, more awkward than bad but going from the prologue to the main game is super weird. Where the mc lives changes, some characters are different or don't appear at all (where's Sara the toilet slut I wanna get to know her). Some plot points are weirdly dropped or less important (which I'm kinda fine with I gues).

Now I realize it's only ver like 0.2 so I have noone to blame but myself for most of this. And I just read there's an update in a few days, now I feel like I doofy.
I definetly want to add Sara.. Sarah? back to the game.. I even added her classroom in the school minimap.. I just didn't get to the point yet. and I want to add the prologue to the current game at some point (with some changes obviously) so everything should be nice and explained well so I can drop the prologue entirely.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I definetly want to add Sara.. Sarah? back to the game.. I even added her classroom in the school minimap.. I just didn't get to the point yet. and I want to add the prologue to the current game at some point (with some changes obviously) so everything should be nice and explained well so I can drop the prologue entirely.
Thanks. That sounds great. And sorry if I sounded really critical. The prologue stuff I just think is funny. The rest isn't your fault. I play a lot of games from here and things tend to repeat. I love your game and I wish you the best.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Wow! I liked this game when it first came out but SLim games has taken it up to the next level with beautiful renders and amazing animations! I am psyched to see more of this game!

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I updated the op to 0.3 I hope you enjoy it :)

• when using an old save file, make sure to use one where you are in the free-roaming part, since they seem to work more likely!
  • also I noticed when you launch the game as admin it runs smoother... but maybe thats just my computer :)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes