GermanBoi

May 19, 2019
hmm ok, this is just everything I managed to make. I think I also made more xray scenes than usual, but it should still be some gameplay :/
I might be quicker if I just use still images instead of moving images.. but I think they are nicer to look at than a static image.
I also made a lot of animations in this update but they don't add a lot of gameplay time.

but I'll try to add more content.. but it will be hard because I pretty much spend all my time on it already ^.^
I really appreciate the effort you put in the game and how hard it is, I hope the best for you the game is amazing, but in my opinion the first Klara scene is the best so far :)
And I hope you add more Klara scenes in the Future updates.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Funnily, i actually uninstall the game from my computer yesterday..(destroying saves and all..yeah, i am born with good timing sense). I thought it was put on hold or something like that (no offense dev). Guess, i'll start over, i completely forgot what it was about..i only remember a fairy..as cute as Belle.

• Haha
Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I really appreciate the effort you put in the game and how hard it is, I hope the best for you the game is amazing, but in my opinion the first Klara scene is the best so far :)
And I hope you add more Klara scenes in the Future updates.
yeah I want to go for every character I didn't manage in this update -> so landlord, teacher, mailgirl, linda I believe were those
Funnily, i actually uninstall the game from my computer yesterday..(destroying saves and all..yeah, i am born with good timing sense). I thought it was put on hold or something like that (no offense dev). Guess, i'll start over, i completely forgot what it was about..i only remember a fairy..as cute as Belle.
try the name "Tinkerbell" for the fairy, something might happen :)

Reactions: Banish

GermanBoi

May 19, 2019
yeah I want to go for every character I didn't manage in this update -> so landlord, teacher, mailgirl, linda I believe were those

try the name "Tinkerbell" for the fairy, something might happen :)
since when you could name the fairy?
Edit : nvm

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
Hello, I know this is kinda a stupid question but do I really need to play the old prologue base on the instruction on page 1. I got confuse cause on the OP it said 0.3 + Prologue but the Prologue(old version) is 0.3b

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes