TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hello, I know this is kinda a stupid question but do I really need to play the old prologue base on the instruction on page 1. I got confuse cause on the OP it said 0.3 + Prologue but the Prologue(old version) is 0.3b
It's pretty good, and not very long. About 40 minutes maybe. It a good introduction to the plot and some characters. Plus, it's funny.

Reactions: Yume3Dx

arms99

May 11, 2018
Love the update, some really hot scenes. The 2 sex scenes, one with the Alice (stripper) and the other the Belle (fairy) where supper hot, just hoping they could be added to the replay (memories) gallery?

I also notice some real improvement in the animation. Not to say they weren't already top of the line, but slim is getting better. Which says a lot considering I'd rate this as one of the best games in terms of renders and animation at the moment.

Only downside, the roommate scenes left me craving for more. I just wish we could take things further, without going to jail.

Good job slim (y)

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
just curious does this game have cheats?
No, but it doesn't really need it. It's pretty straight forward, with a really good hint system. The closest there is to grind is making money, which involves a mini-game, but it's straight forward and very easy to do.

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
No, but it doesn't really need it. It's pretty straight forward, with a really good hint system. The closest there is to grind is making money, which involves a mini-game, but it's straight forward and very easy to do.
oh i see

grilo

Sep 18, 2017
I have a question i need to play the frist prologue to understando what wappen on the second prologue ?

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I like the renders, but the writing is almost comical at times. If it was about a 12 yo boy it would make more sense how he talks.

Reactions: 9thCrux

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've updated my hidden image guide. I still don't think it's necessary yet but people seemed to get some use out of the previous version. I've greyed out the images except for the object and the circle highlighting the object in an attempt to make it more visible, hopefully, this will be helpful on busy screens such as at the club.

Hidden Image Guide v0.3 : - -

14 hidden objects unlock 15/15 secret gallery images.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes