MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Am i missing something. I started a new game with the 0.3 version, and after the "welcome scene" in the bathroom at the school plays out, a screen says that the story will continue in part 2 and then "The End". Not even getting to free-roam mode.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Am i missing something. I started a new game with the 0.3 version, and after the "welcome scene" in the bathroom at the school plays out, a screen says that the story will continue in part 2 and then "The End". Not even getting to free-roam mode.
you played the prologue which is an old version. unfortunately is the prologue 0.3 like the new version 0.3 so it's a bit confusing :D
yeah, and little scary.:LOL:
but if you want to challenge the CG of the gay scenes and it's avoidable, i'm ok with it.
I don't really plan to add any gay things, since I'm personally not into it and would probably mess it up ^^
but if I would ever add some I would 100% make it avoidable.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Are the night scenes a requirement? Or can you wrap it up for now with Alice from the club and the fairy? Not dismissing your roommate, landlady, Linda, Victoria and Margaret progression.

It's just if those aren't a hard requirement for progression I'd rather let it lie. I can wait until more story progression comes down the road.

The story so far is interesting and I'm glad there was the note to check out the previous version. The scenes are pretty smooth as well. With the multiple view points and x-ray vision this has been a good deal of fun.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
you played the prologue which is an old version. unfortunately is the prologue 0.3 like the new version 0.3 so it's a bit confusing :D
Haha my bad, i had several old versions of the game in my folder and since the "prologue" was just called version 3 last year, i started the wrong game :) Thnx.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
some typos i have seen so far: text messages with the sister have typos when i immediately loaded my save from the previous version which was not there before I think... and in the conversation during dinner with the mom and sister saying you like the food has a "- affection" instead of + affection but the affection bar still goes up

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Are the night scenes a requirement? Or can you wrap it up for now with Alice from the club and the fairy? Not dismissing your roommate, landlady, Linda, Victoria and Margaret progression.

It's just if those aren't a hard requirement for progression I'd rather let it lie. I can wait until more story progression comes down the road.

The story so far is interesting and I'm glad there was the note to check out the previous version. The scenes are pretty smooth as well. With the multiple view points and x-ray vision this has been a good deal of fun.
no, they are not a requirement but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi all , why i can't use dick mom in night ? thanks
because I have to make another story part first before I add a new night visit option.. but I added feet and boobs for now :)
some typos i have seen so far: text messages with the sister have typos when i immediately loaded my save from the previous version which was not there before I think... and in the conversation during dinner with the mom and sister saying you like the food has a "- affection" instead of + affection but the affection bar still goes up
thx, I'll take a look at it.
the - affection I also noticed, I couldn't figure it out yet what's wrong with my code, but the points are added correctly :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Awakening [v0.3] [SLim Games] - Original Size: 1.37 GB

Download Win (348 MB): - - -

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Awakening [v0.3] [SLim Games] - Original Size: 1.37 GB

Download Win (348 MB): - - -

350mb, that's pretty cool.. I should really try to make a compressed version myself next time.. :)
the only complain I have is that you left my script files and images not encrypted :(

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hi all,
Do we have a key for entering moms room? Or it will findable on next update...

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Another question. This game now has lots of voice actors listed but i don't have any voice acting in 0.3. Is it not implemented yet?

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Hi all,
Do we have a key for entering moms room? Or it will findable on next update...
you can enter it since 0.2, you need an item from the store -> bottom right icon

Another question. This game now has lots of voice actors listed but i don't have any voice acting in 0.3. Is it not implemented yet?
I'll add a update/patch with all the voice lines as soon as I'm sure there are no typos left in this version or anything else that's wrong with the text.. the roommate story part for example has not been edited yet.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
350mb, that's pretty cool.. I should really try to make a compressed version myself next time.. :)
the only complain I have is that you left my script files and images not encrypted :(
sorry for that, as i am new and not know much i don't know how to encrypt again.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
you can enter it since 0.2, you need an item from the store -> bottom right icon

I'll add a update/patch with all the voice lines as soon as I'm sure there are no typos left in this version or anything else that's wrong with the text.. the roommate story part for example has not been edited yet.
Thx for info.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
sorry for that, as i am new and not know much i don't know how to encrypt again.
no problem I thought that this was the case ^^

Code:
build.archive ("images", "all")
build.archive ("sounds", "all")
build.archive ("scripts", "all")
build.archive ("fonts", "all")
build.classify ('game/**.png', 'images') # for images
build.classify ('game/**.jpg', 'images')
build.classify ('game/**.webm', 'images')
build.classify ('game/**.webp', 'images')
build.classify ('game/**.ogv', 'images')
build.classify ('game/**.mp3', 'sounds') # for sounds
build.classify ('game/**.ogg', 'sounds')
build.classify ('game/**.rpy', 'scripts') #scripts/code
build.classify ('game/**.rpyc', 'scripts')
build.classify ('game/**.ttf', 'fonts')
this is how I encrypt it in the options.rpy but I guess you're not rebuilding the game with renpy.. ah don't worry about it
I'll just have to make the compression from now on.. I think I already asked you once how to make them but can you maybe link me some tools or a website whre I can learn to do that? ^^

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes