TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Maybe he means she was better before she existed. Jokes aside, I don't know what half the names means on this thread. Do characters you can name have "canon" names or something?

Oh, that reminds me. in the prologue we can chose to not blackmail the cute redhead girl. But in the main game it assumes we did. And that made me feel kinda shitty.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Maybe he means she was better before she existed. Jokes aside, I don't know what half the names means on this thread. Do characters you can name have "canon" names or something?

Oh, that reminds me. in the prologue we can chose to not blackmail the cute redhead girl. But in the main game it assumes we did. And that made me feel kinda shitty.
no, not really.. but I choose Abby and Elli (because they are short to type and I test a lot)

yeah.. I'm not sure if I add it back when I rework the prologue.. but I think I'll force her on the player at the beginning so that he starts with all the girls and then can later decide which one he sticks with.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
no, not really.. but I choose Abby and Elli (because they are short to type and I test a lot)

yeah.. I'm not sure if I add it back when I rework the prologue.. but I think I'll force her on the player at the beginning so that he starts with all the girls and then can later decide which one he sticks with.
I wouldn't mind her being so shocked we're nice and letting her go with her secret she starts liking me. But maybe that's too idealistic, I dunno.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
could work..one question:
was the working for money part ok? I don't want it to be grindy.. I even increased the points from 4 to 8 in combo mode :)
Actually now that i think about it you molest her and then she asks for you help, trusting you. That's pretty weird. I chalked it off to her being kind of a masochist but i'm still not keen on forcing the "evil" option I didn't pick on me. That's the main thing.

If you mean working at the mail place I didn't find it grindy at all. It's a fun mini game, for once. Much better than rock paper scissors or a sliding puzzle I can't even do because I'm dumb. On your phone and somehow giving you money. I like the mail girl too, she's cute and funny.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
SLim_Games shouldnt this have a rape and or sleep sex tag?
oh.. yeah.. I'll add it
How to you advance to the next day? When you click on the bed nothing happens.
there is no day/week cycle system in it. There is only day and night time.. it's just a personal thing that I don't like day/week cycles in a game, it has always annoyed me to sleep in a game like 4 times just to reach a specific day of the week to advance in a story, so I just left this annoying part out because I just can't see the purpose.. I mean yeah it's not super realistic but some things in a game shouldn't be 100% realistic.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, fuck the bar girl the first time gets you a romp with the pixie. Do the bar girl again and you get nothing with the pixie. Gotta wait for the next episode to romp with the pixie again after fucking a new pussy.

Apparently the pixie doesn't like used pussies.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know how far you can get in the night visit scenes with the landlady?
There's options to use your dick but character keepsshutting it down.
Just wondering if that's not possible yet or if I have to grind hand stuff and unlock using my dick

Reactions: Election

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The animations in this a really Top Notch.

I also thought that I would tire of the X Ray vision aspect, but its funny as well as inappropriate.

There are lots of nice touches in this game. Literally. Kudos to Slim Games :) :coffee:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Pretty good update, scene with the fairy was great, my favorite so far, all others were also very good.

Scenes at the gallery are not unlocking, the only new scene that unlocked were the bartender scene, all others are still locked

My only grievance with the game is that the MC is a dumbass, but it's hardly important

interesting job with the game transitions, makes the xray effect really good

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes