ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Bit confused here, so I've played this game up to v3.0b, that was in october 2018, was that the full prologue?
Yes. The "prologue" was the old version of the game. The new version is basically a rebuild now that SLim is more experienced and knows what he wants to do. There are inconsistencies between the prologue and the new build because it is a rebuild but eventually, the new build will stand on its own and the best parts of the prologue will be updated and brought forward making the "prologue" obsolete in a sense. The reason the old version of the game wasn't rebuilt immediately was that SLim didn't want to immediately rehash content we'd all already experienced.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I finished the game. Bit different then the prolugue but you get used to it after a while.
I still dont know what to do about that fairy. Am I suppose to feed her love powers every day?
Each quest was easy to sovle but too fasr to enjoy. Hope the next version is a lot longer.
When is the next version?

JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
When "visiting" the girls at night nothing happens when I click on them. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, only get to bang one... Still cant do sister in the ass again, of any other sex...

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Just played this new version of the game for the first time today. I like it alot more then the old Prologue.(y):) I do miss that old model of the girl who works in the coffee shop though. :cry:

The story is not too advanced or overambitious. Easy to follow and understand without any complicated backstory. Love the animations and the renders (probably the best animations i have seen so far in any VN). :love:

I will follow this gem and play every update from now on. Great job Dev and keep it up! (y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: SLim_Games

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The effects whenever you go to the next render are absolutely useless and really annoying, if they are used all the time.
There's absolutely no need for them, they are just irritating.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
The effects whenever you go to the next render are absolutely useless and really annoying, if they are used all the time.
There's absolutely no need for them, they are just irritating.
the effect is needed, because I used to have normal dissolve but renpy is not able to load the next movie file in time which creates a white flicker everytime the scene changes, this 'useless' effect gets rid of it and I'll keep it until I find a way to get rid off the flickering when using dissolve

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I just downloaded part 3 and the patch, deleted old saves from V 1 as they were not working, and started a new game. Every time the x-ray would come up, I get an error page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I just downloaded part 3 and the patch, deleted old saves from V 1 as they were not working, and started a new game. Every time the x-ray would come up, I get an error page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you replace existing files? because it's better to delete the old game than to replace the files
the error means that he can't find xray_pulse but it's defined in animations.rpy and I'm having it right in front of me.. so it is there..try to place the game in it's on folder instead of overwriting old files, if you did that, that is...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed the prologue very much. It had an intensity and intemiticy of a true VN. The new version misses all that and falls into the roaming trap of grinding. Good scenes but no story anymore just bits and pieces. I just hope the following update links them altogether. Rather disappointed really. The roaming was short lived and not really much to do. I would prefer a continuation of the prologue style.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I enjoyed the prologue very much. It had an intensity and intemiticy of a true VN. The new version misses all that and falls into the roaming trap of grinding. Good scenes but no story anymore just bits and pieces. I just hope the following update links them altogether. Rather disappointed really. The roaming was short lived and not really much to do. I would prefer a continuation of the prologue style.
Did you mean "intimacy" or? I never had to grind to do anything, unless you stretch "working at the mail place 3 times" as counting for grind.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes