ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Whats with the options if there is no walthrough and no stats?
I dont even know what to do in this case. Just guess for the best outcome?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Great update. Loving the new characters even if they are mostly side candy. Delicious side candy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Whats with the options if there is no walthrough and no stats?
I dont even know what to do in this case. Just guess for the best outcome?
Actually you don't need wt... There is help option in game that tell you what you have to do to proceed with the story... There is also an affection sistem during the dialogues (not all)

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Kinda missed opportunity with the club and or bar girl for some witty dialogue. When asking and or lying about his age.
Something along the lines when she/they ask his age. His response would be like technically or legally I'm 21 but i've been in coma for 2 years. and he follows that up by'' so I'm kinda in a grey area I suppose''.

Reactions: SLim_Games

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Actually you don't need wt... There is help option in game that tell you what you have to do to proceed with the story... There is also an affection sistem during the dialogues (not all)
Oh I am currently playing the prolugue cause it asked me if I played it first so there are no hints there.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think initially the model of the hostess was more interesting. In the third version, the hostess looks bitchy.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hostess? Cupcakes?

God damn, this one has some good animations.

oh.. yeah.. I'll add it

there is no day/week cycle system in it. There is only day and night time.. it's just a personal thing that I don't like day/week cycles in a game, it has always annoyed me to sleep in a game like 4 times just to reach a specific day of the week to advance in a story, so I just left this annoying part out because I just can't see the purpose.. I mean yeah it's not super realistic but some things in a game shouldn't be 100% realistic.
I love that there's no days of the week. It's a pain. Weird that your sister is so down to clown in this game but gets mad at the sleep sex? Morning head is like the best thing in the world, that's birthday protocol for me and my wife, lol.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
oh.. yeah.. I'll add it

there is no day/week cycle system in it. There is only day and night time.. it's just a personal thing that I don't like day/week cycles in a game, it has always annoyed me to sleep in a game like 4 times just to reach a specific day of the week to advance in a story, so I just left this annoying part out because I just can't see the purpose.. I mean yeah it's not super realistic but some things in a game shouldn't be 100% realistic.
I love that there's no days of the week. It's a pain. Weird that your sister is so down to clown in this game but gets mad at the sleep sex? Morning head is like the best thing in the world, that's birthday protocol for me and my wife, lol.

Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Fucking thank you. I can't tell you how irritating it is as a player to have to take notes of what a particular characer is doing on any given week day when there's not other point to have weekdays to the game. And more often than not, putting too much emphasis on the time passing leads devs to give you time limits because of annoying "realism". "We couldn't let you roam the game for years now, could we."

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You blow your wife for her birthday? That's awesome!

Reactions: Lypso55

shimmytwo

May 12, 2019
Does this mc have to day dream a lot? Who put that in there ?
That is so annoying.
the daydreaming events where once stand alone events that the dev put in the current game so that you don't have to download it seperatly. look at them as bonus episodes that don't have anything to do with the main story.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
the daydreaming events where once stand alone events that the dev put in the current game so that you don't have to download it seperatly. look at them as bonus episodes that don't have anything to do with the main story.
You can say that again. It has nothing to do with the story.
Not to mention the prologue was way better then this version.
They took out the phone . That was a wrong move.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
performance is terrible, the ui looks worse than the demo and the format with the pictures on the side is worse aswell.

I wish the dev would have continued just the demo instead of changing so much imo

€dit: the free roam is meh and the choice system is a hit and miss + mini games and grind???. srsly this game went from a stellar story driven VN to a free roam nightmare.

It was eaily 5/5 before and now its just a 2/5 even the story changed to the worse and story in free roam is kinda iffy anyway pathing wise,
before it was u need to stay alive by doing sex stuff and it basically goes from alone after the first suggestion and if not fairy was there to do some shennanigans and put u in a tide spot which was great for the dynamic and her commets on how u act but now u are perving around big time and forcing girls into it and fairy is basically not there at all anymore. just meh

the quality of the pictures/setting went down aswell, feels like the dev switched to premade assets or something...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes