Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
So from what I'm reading, the prologue isn't absolutely necessary since most scenes don't transfer over or they are changed up in the main game?

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Very disappointed to hear that the relationship customization has been removed. Like many others have said, there are ways around the ‘Patreon = incest bad’ issue, and setting the default relationships to landlady and roommate is one of those ways. Removing that option removes the freedom for players to play with the incest feature and that’s kinda the point with this game. I get that there will be a patch, but I’ve already had to restart this game once and am not too keen on starting over again. This game started out really strong with great models and even quality voice work, and even resulted in me becoming a patron of his for many months. It’s a shame it might be a good long while before I pick this one up again.
Yeah i cancelled my patreon exactly because of this.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
fuck, i guess i should have waited for the real next update, i did think that was it.
what are the 150 idle vids?
the characters moving around when you're talking to them and stuff like that. i dont think those are needed, feels like they would take a lot longer to make than regular renders.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
no text and no sound ? how am i supposed to understand anything in this game
There is absolutely text in this update. Where did you hear there was no text?

im confused here, is that scene with linda in the coffee shop all of the content in this update? :unsure:
Yes, it's an alpha update with just Linda content. This isn't the final release.

Yeah i cancelled my patreon exactly because of this.
How is it his fault that patreon made him remove the choice of relationship? Someone on here already said they're going to make a new incest patch for it. So you should be covered like with most of the other games that have incest patches.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Very disappointed to hear that the relationship customization has been removed. Like many others have said, there are ways around the ‘Patreon = incest bad’ issue, and setting the default relationships to landlady and roommate is one of those ways. Removing that option removes the freedom for players to play with the incest feature and that’s kinda the point with this game. I get that there will be a patch, but I’ve already had to restart this game once and am not too keen on starting over again. This game started out really strong with great models and even quality voice work, and even resulted in me becoming a patron of his for many months. It’s a shame it might be a good long while before I pick this one up again.
From what I've been hearing, you can't blame that on the dev. Apparently Patreon themselves told him he had to remove the customization feature, period. They weren't going to settle with the landlady/roommate roundabout. Which really sucks because most devs were allowed to do that.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
hey guys,
here is the .I came home around 30 minutes so I didn´t test the complete game but what i have seen on the start the patch works.You must start a new game.
Is this patch for the prologue version as well? Or only the 0.3.1a patch?

John Smithers

Apr 27, 2017
There is absolutely text in this update. Where did you hear there was no text?

Yes, it's an alpha update with just Linda content. This isn't the final release.

How is it his fault that patreon made him remove the choice of relationship? Someone on here already said they're going to make a new incest patch for it. So you should be covered like with most of the other games that have incest patches.
He needs to make an unofficial patch, and have it on lewd-patcher like everyone else

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes