Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There is absolutely text in this update. Where did you hear there was no text?

Yes, it's an alpha update with just Linda content. This isn't the final release.

How is it his fault that patreon made him remove the choice of relationship? Someone on here already said they're going to make a new incest patch for it. So you should be covered like with most of the other games that have incest patches.
Exactly, patience is a virtue.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Okay, so how does the stupid coffee minigame work, and more importantly, how do I end, get out, or get around it? No matter what I try, all I can do is keep creating coffees or teas. I'm drowning in drinks!

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
He needs to make an unofficial patch, and have it on lewd-patcher like everyone else
HE does NOT HAVE to do Shit, if you want a patch then MAKE IT!! The fuck is wrong with all you people? getting stuff for free and on top of that also trashing games without playing them and/or telling devs what they have to do and how to do it with their creations, aint that some shit?

Don't like the game = Don't play it

Need a fix = Report it the RIGHT way with specifics what, where, how, when? and it will get fixed

Need a compressed version = Wait!!! just wait until someone makes it on THEIR FREE TIME and don't post 25 times in a row waiting for compressed, looking for a hero, where is the compressed?....i'm sure you get it!

Need a IC Patch = Again WAIT!!! someone makes it out of love, hobbie, community sense and it's VOLUNTEER work, need it quicker? MAKE IT YOURSELF!! Need it uploaded to Lewd-patcher? then MAKE IT and UPLOADED IT yourself for the benefit of the community (by the way you are wayyyyy off on that "everyone else", out of the latest games i'm playing I think only 1 has the patch on Lewd the rest are DL from OP of the games from volunteers).

In other words be happy with what you get, not what you wanted or didn't get what you expected? oh well welcome to LIFE AND THE REAL WORLD, make it what you want it to be, you can't make it? then sucks to be you and depend on what other people make!

Last edited:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Okay, so how does the stupid coffee minigame work, and more importantly, how do I end, get out, or get around it? No matter what I try, all I can do is keep creating coffees or teas. I'm drowning in drinks!
click on the Large coffee, you WONT see it on the middle section, then add/click the sugar and milk, should see them in the middle window and now press done or serve or what ever it said and done! if that's not happening then report to DEV can be a bug..

Last edited:

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
So you guys stop helping the DEV because PATREON is cracking down on him, wouldn't it be now more then ever that he needs that help to keep him making the game if patreon decides to enforce rules against him? Oh well..go figure
There is something fishy with patreon, they told Slim to remove the relationship feature but Daughter for Dessert has this feature.
So weird.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
There is something fishy with patreon, they told Slim to remove the relationship feature but Daughter for Dessert has this feature.
So weird.
DFD isn't the only one. There are so many that are allowed to use this feature, but this dev is getting the smackdown for some reason. I've heard of a few others who are getting harassed by patreon as well for younger looking girls, etc. Apparently there was a game recently that was forced to remove a school uniform too. Pretty weird that patreon is picking and choosing who to lay the law down on.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
HE does NOT HAVE to do Shit, if you want a patch then MAKE IT!! The fuck is wrong with all you people? getting stuff for free and on top of that also trashing games without playing them and/or telling devs what they have to do and how to do it with their creations, aint that some shit?

Don't like the game = Don't play it

Need a fix = Report it the RIGHT way with specifics what, where, how, when? and it will get fixed

Need a compressed version = Wait!!! just wait until someone makes it on THEIR FREE TIME and don't post 25 times in a row waiting for compressed, looking for a hero, where is the compressed?....i'm sure you get it!

Need a IC Patch = Again WAIT!!! someone makes it out of love, hobbie, community sense and it's VOLUNTEER work, need it quicker? MAKE IT YOURSELF!! Need it uploaded to Lewd-patcher? then MAKE IT and UPLOADED IT yourself for the benefit of the community (by the way you are wayyyyy off on that "everyone else", out of the latest games i'm playing I think only 1 has the patch on Lewd the rest are DL from OP of the games from volunteers).

In other words be happy with what you get, not what you wanted or didn't get what you expected? oh well welcome to LIFE AND THE REAL WORLD, make it what you want it to be, you can't make it? then sucks to be you and depend on what other people make!
Ur assuming we all here are pirates, speak for yourself, u dont speak for me or any others here that support lots of games in patreon, we cant support all but saying we all are getting games for free is an insult for those of us that pay. Mind ur words, i partly agree with almost all you said but facepalm for saying all people here are getting shit free.

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Ur assuming we all here are pirates, speak for yourself, u dont speak for me or any others here that support lots of games in patreon, we cant support all but saying we all are getting games for free is an insult for those of us that pay. Mind ur words, i partly agree with almost all you said but facepalm for saying all people here are getting shit free.
100%. I play a lot of games that show up on this forum (for free of course) because I don't really have the luxury of becoming a patron to all the different devs. But if I do enjoy a game enough, I'll pay the patron fee, even if I've already played the current content. I guess that's my middle ground for being a bottom feeding pirater. xD (and I'm sure there's a lot of people like me on this forum as well)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just so we are clear ... this is the actual free version dev put out for everyone ...
V0.2d NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE:

(Prologue of the game - old version) Public release:
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

What is "The Awakening"? (Spoilers)

After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident.
You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea
in what kind of situation you are in.
Go along the journey to find out who you truly are.
Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.

The Awakening is a game of fiction, not related to the real world at all.

q: IS THIS GAME FREE ?
A => YES! YES IT IS!!!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So weird.
Nothing fishy about it. If no one reports, then patreon will most likely do nothing.
Yeah i cancelled my patreon exactly because of this.
So you stop supporting a dev because patreon enforced their rules? Makes total sense...not.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes