annam

Apr 13, 2017
With the incest patch.On the start you become a ask for the relationship.Like it was on earlyer game versions
The patch doesn't seem to be on the main page anymore unless I'm blind, where can I find it?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Have you any?
what? releationship to the girls? The landlady is the mom and the roomate is the sister.But only when you wrote that on the start when the question comes.You could wrote what you want there.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT hey buddy,
maybe you didn´t see that yesterday but direct over your post where you have written that you have add the new version to the op i have post a incest patch to the game.Maybe you could add this to the op too? here is the post

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Great animations and renders, beautiful female characters, professionally voiced, interesting plot. The only no-no for me is the fact that MC has to have sex/relationship with another character in order to progress with the one the player chose. If the player cannot choose his romantic/sexual target, it is no fun for me.

Reactions: Ganha31

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Great animations and renders, beautiful female characters, professionally voiced, interesting plot. The only no-no for me is the fact that MC has to have sex/relationship with another character in order to progress with the one the player chose. If the player cannot choose his romantic/sexual target, it is no fun for me.
this game is harem based thats the reason for it, the mc needs a lot of lovers to keep the pixie and all that,
you cant pursue 1 girl only because you will kill her with all the sex love you need lol
Dunno if Slim have made plans for solo routes.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
How many secrets are in this and can the be missed? i have 10/14 but there aren't that many locations to hide big purple dildos in so i don't know how i missed them.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes