Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
SLim_Games be a nice boy and add big sister with big boobs.

There's people like me who prefer matured big sister/daughter (with big natural boobas, mhm.) over loli little sister/daughter (with flat chest, yes cup A~C is FLAT!). Best composition of Incest games with Mother-Son-Sister theme, is that there's has to be 2 sisters, 1 older and the other either same age (twin) or little sister. There have to be 6 titties (MC not included) at all cost !

The Mother, The Son & The Holly Sisters (plural). Don't against these rules or I'll report you to the Sextican.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018

There's people like me who prefer matured big sister/daughter (with big natural boobas, mhm.) over loli little sister/daughter (with flat chest, yes cup A~C is FLAT!). Best composition of Incest games with Mother-Son-Sister theme, is that there's has to be 2 sisters, 1 older and the other either same age (twin) or little sister. There have to be 6 titties (MC not included) at all cost !

The Mother, The Son & The Holly Sisters (plural). Don't against these rules or I'll report you to the Sextican.
1572831839594.png like caroline from mc? well it's a bit too late to add a big sis now, but maybe as a dlc :)

Reactions: mikehanke

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Awakening [v0.3.1a] [SLim Games] - Original Size: 1.66GB

Download Win (370MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
PFFFFFFFFFT. Just played this game again on a whim. Didn't know what the update was about. That whole coffee shop scene was awesome. Linda is definitely my favorite girl in this. I love her so much. Tsundere but gets submissive when she really likes you.

It was adorable, hilarious, and then sexy. Sometimes both adorable and sexy.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How many secrets are in this and can the be missed? i have 10/14 but there aren't that many locations to hide big purple dildos in so i don't know how i missed them.
I have all. That are not all dildos it is aso panties and so.

From 0.3 to 0.3.1a 2 dildos and 1 panties.

Aug 18, 2019
Are the "prologue" download and "base-game" download actually different things? - - Also, might sound stupid, but is there any action with the Fairy; specifically while she is "Fairy Size"?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I fininshed the game I think. I didn't get to find all of the secrets.
I even got to see a cameo appearence of DMD....wrong boyfriend though.
Is that so called boyfriend from another game?
Too many things under development.
I opened up the gym. He really needs to get in shape.
Since he got beat up by an old man that is.
Great animation love the story but he needs to get more involed in thei relationship.
Otherwise this is a slow going process.
Love the nightly visits. Hope there is more to come where that part is concerned.
I enjoy this game and see a lot of potential. Keep up the good work....peace.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018

So the sister have flat boobies ? :ROFLMAO:
Well i prefer them over knee-long tits :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
is the memory room supposed to have 3 empty boxes? i have full completion on all the characters. can u do anything with your dick and your mom while shes sleeping other then the feet too? seems like u can but i cant figure it out

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Great art, not enough content per update. I'd rather have 600-700 static images than 150 slightly moving images, 3-4 real animations and 150-300 static images. The slightly moving images (made with some deformation/2D animation tool on 3D static images, I presume) are a luxury the devs can allow themselves only when enough real content is present. It looks cool and all, but as it is now, it's just a waste of time when they should have more story progression and more static images per update. When they have enough supporters they can hire someone who will be in charge of just the "cool factor" stuff and not lose time on it now. Still the greatest game with a fairy I've seen. But frustratingly light in content.

Reactions: botc76

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
seriously though we have enough games with big tittied chicks, if anything we need more small tittied chick imo. also more games where the MC does not have the most unrealistic cock you have ever scene.
True that, 1-foot long dick is a no no for me....maybe, but maybe if the renders are great i will try that game( and ofc with incest bcs that's why we play these games :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes