SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We saw with a couple of developers at the time that Patreon started this nonsense, Teacher's Pet comes to mind, that a lot of it has to do with the fanaticism of the "account reviewer" assigned to the dev. Luck of the draw. If I remember correctly the dev for Teacher's Pet could not get the page reinstated after several attempts to appease the community guidelines representative(Censorious dick) that was assigned to him. They flat out wanted to remove a character from the game and fundamentally change the story because that character(cheerleader uniform of course) appeared under 30. I can't recall whether Big Brother's developer put up any fight at all.

I really hope other crowd platforms can knock Patreon down several pegs. Horrible fucking company IMO. Rant over.

I must add I have enjoyed the play through of 0.3.1a and can't wait to see where this game goes from here.

Reactions: SLim_Games

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
the daughter in dmd looks 30 they ruined her in dmd
Do you mean in DMD itself? I don't think she looks that old but the height deficit and large head really makes her look young (to me) with unnaturally large tits (not that there's anything wrong with that :) )
Personally I prefer the look from the cameo here.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
This is easily the best game on this website. I thought FILF and Milfy City were the deluxe games but the animations here are by far the best.

Reactions: kcoope89

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So used to "landladies" when i encounter a Mother in Games i apply "landlady" patch
i have a landlady fetish..mom's do nothing for me...roommates are a close second..they say stupid AF stuff like "we cant kiss..we are roommates :O " it amuses me and makes me happy :p purge incest!!! promote landladydom to its fullest..embrace the wave!!! :D

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks SLim for his quality work. this project even surpass many formal published game imo.

I understand the recent removal custom relation option and I do installed the patch. I believe there may alway be external workaround on this.
Only that, I sincerely hope SLim can still keep the story intact and not compromise too much to Patron plot-wise, which cannot be reversed. The sister lore in the prologue is kind of well presented.

Apart from that, would like to have some minor review here.
1. Mom plots can be more strengthen, she have shown too little rejoice on nearly miracle return from coma of her son, and do, compare to Sis, little to get reconnected.
2. Sis is really cute, outstanding in this stereotype. I am less into smoking though; if a plot dervice is needed to highlight changes she had when MC in coma, I would like it to be alcoholic. Drinking high can also easily to be use to develop event. Just mine though.
3. MC shown little interest on the accident and Fairy. Having clickable causal Fairy hang over at not-so-important screen to provide world and backstory can be useful. If plot cannot be spoiled, roadblock can be planted. At less let MC show motivation to figure out thing is better.

Last, would like to put some miscellaneous thing i enjoy, hope to bring back or add but not so popular mentioned here.
1. The fashion of lingerie: good varieties, match character label.
2. cosmetic white noise: was a plus to make scenario realistic, would be happy if it's back as a choice.
3. sound effect: nice touch, hope to have more.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLim_Games

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
Just amazing... Played the prologue a really long time ago and didn´t expect that much of this release to be honest. And what - without any warnings a new "top 5 game". Great graphics and animations, general nice feel, sweet characters.... Signed on straight after playing as a patreon- doesn´t happen very often. Thx to the creator, great, sexy and cute stuff!

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
The use of sound design in your game is probably a close second with how much I like the graphics. Way too many of the games being made now aren't using any music/sound, or are at most using the same jingle on a loop.

Also, I really love that games like this (DMD, Timestamps, Midlife Crisis) are featuring cameos from other games. If you could see any of the characters from here pop up in another game, which character would it be?

Reactions: splamo and woody554

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Do I need to start a new game with the the 0.3.1 update?
Cause when looking at the CG to make this post, I saw some scenes I didn't get and I don't think I saw before.
Anyway...

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Do I need to start a new game with the the 0.3.1 update?
Cause when looking at the CG to make this post, I saw some scenes I didn't get and I don't think I saw before.
Anyway...

no, old files should work, but try to use one where you are in the free roaming section

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes