professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
thanks for the hints. I find using open g makes it work better. I'm on a PC, not android. I'll be trying a couple other options as well as the animations are still 'jerky' At least the text writes quickly and the transitions between scenes is a lot faster.
Since I'm not using a game controller, I turned that off. Is there anything else that might help the animations? Thx.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
The voicing is great. Its well done. But please don't let that hold up progression.

Also, does the incest patch change the voicing to reflect the uh ..relationships?

Last edited:
Reactions: RobZombi3

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
The voicing is great. Its well done. But please don't let that hold up progression.

Also, does the incest patch change the voicing to reflect the uh ..relationships?
they skip the terms in the sentences. I think that's pretty well done and cause no odd feeling in term of flureunce.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
The quality of production in this VN is fuckin AMAZING. Girls are just lovely. The voiceover, the imagery, animations. Story is at least intriguing too.
I read on patreon that SLim will be taking a break in December (and release update 0.3.2 beforehand).

I am really glad that I found this gem, can't wait for more :)

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
thanks for the hints. I find using open g makes it work better. I'm on a PC, not android. I'll be trying a couple other options as well as the animations are still 'jerky' At least the text writes quickly and the transitions between scenes is a lot faster.
Since I'm not using a game controller, I turned that off. Is there anything else that might help the animations? Thx.
I think turning of power save mode when hitting shift+g.. I can't think of anything else other than that.

Reactions: professorx10

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
Why does the main game feel like it's not connected at all to the prologue except for the hospital thing?
I mean the nurse said that she hadn't met the MC since he was at the hospital though they met at the groceries store where she flashed her tits also Margaret never mentioned that she sucked the MC's dick she only apologized that he met her while she was fighting with her husband and like he forgot about his eyes powers he was disappointed when he saw the girl "his roommate or sister or whatever relationship you chose" wearing white panties when she opened her legs by mistake though he can her panties and he was supposed to know that beforehand. :unsure:
Don't get me wrong the game is so cool and I like it and for me I like the developer who takes a good care of the visuals and the animations trying to make the story to be more entertaining with the smallest amount of grind, it's just a thing that I noticed.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Why does the main game feel like it's not connected at all to the prologue except for the hospital thing?
I mean the nurse said that she hadn't met the MC since he was at the hospital though they met at the groceries store where she flashed her tits also Margaret never mentioned that she sucked the MC's dick she only apologized that he met her while she was fighting with her husband and like he forgot about his eyes powers he was disappointed when he saw the girl "his roommate or sister or whatever relationship you chose" wearing white panties when she opened her legs by mistake though he can her panties and he was supposed to know that beforehand. :unsure:
Don't get me wrong the game is so cool and I like it and for me I like the developer who takes a good care of the visuals and the animations trying to make the story to be more entertaining with the smallest amount of grind, it's just a thing that I noticed.
yeah I did a couple of changes in the main game, that I was a bit unhappy with in the prologue. But the prologue will be reworked at some point into the main game with small adjustments so it all makes better sense.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alex D Rider

Apr 15, 2019
- Wie komme ich zu Kapitel 2? - Befindet sich der Verein DERZEIT noch im Aufbau? - Warum endet es mit Analverkehr mit dem Nachbarn bei der Polizei und tagsüber willst du es ?!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: filochard

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Wie komme ich zu Kapitel 2? - Befindet sich der Verein DERZEIT noch im Aufbau? - Warum endet es mit Analverkehr mit dem Nachbarn bei der Polizei und tagsüber willst du es ?!
It looks as though you've only played the "prologue" version and not the revamped version.

Es sieht so aus, als hätten Sie nur die "Prolog" -Version und nicht die überarbeitete Version gespielt.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes