ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
can anyone tell me all the secret scene locations?
I've updated my hidden image guide. I still don't think it's necessary yet but people seemed to get some use out of the previous version. I've greyed out the images except for the object and the circle highlighting the object in an attempt to make it more visible, hopefully, this will be helpful on busy screens such as at the club.

Hidden Image Guide v0.3 : - -

14 hidden objects unlock 15/15 secret gallery images.

Reactions: yoyomistro

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The release for the next content update has been delayed for around 2 weeks. SLim hasn't met his own high standards yet. But fret not because the Patreon payments were already paused for December due to SLim wanting to take a break over the holidays.
0.3.2 will include the voices for the 0.3.1 parts. Based on the previous poll results we should expect Landlady content.
When SLim returns from his break he hopes to have a roadmap for 2020 to show us and plans to hold polls to find out what we want him to work on first.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I can not get any further here. I can not find this ID.
where and how can I have this ID?
screenshot0049.png
can someone help me and teach me ??

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
notice a small timeline problem which I am not sure mentioned before. MC will still monologing he got Teacher's photos if he progress in the sister event 1st and then accessed library in School event later.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
notice a small timeline problem which I am not sure mentioned before. MC will still monologing he got Teacher's photos if he progress in the sister event 1st and then accessed library in School event later.
right, thank you.. I'll have to make the player play the teacher part at least once then before the event, will be fixed with 0.3.2

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, a question regarding the Incest Tag. Is Incest avoidable? I have no interest to be attracted to my sis or mom.

Reactions: Titand

User4862

May 26, 2019
Hey guys, a question regarding the Incest Tag. Is Incest avoidable? I have no interest to be attracted to my sis or mom.
philistine!

in the base game, none of the women are related to you. two of them are made in to relatives by using the optional incest patch.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I have a similar attitude usually. When you could input your own relationship I used to use the step prefix. Now without a patch, the characters that can be related to the player character are now landlady and roommate. In my headcanon they're still stepmom and stepsister, works for me. I just imagine that my dad got married and I got to live with some hotties that I'm not related to as a result xD

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey, sorry for the delay.

I had some problems with the last animation I worked on, but the update should be ready tomorrow 16th December.
I'm currently writing the text and polishing things up/bug hunting.
I'll publish 0.3 as a free version as well with a compressed version too.

I also need to cut the voice lines for 0.3.1 but I think I should be able to finish everything by tomorrow.

Anyway. I hope you'll enjoy 0.3.2 soon :)

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes