ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Wish we could bring the mom around with more lure than just "you need my dick".
Yeah, especially after you almost lost her to another guy. It's your Mom, say you love her or at the very least be honest about wanting her all to yourself. If you have fairy magic as back up, there's no danger in being clear with your intentions.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Guys, I can't use the incest patch as the game is not loading from the beginning-before the main menu screen
Edited: gigan please help!
Thank you!
_call_inputter_6 is defined twice, at File "script.rpyc", line 617 and File "game/zz_patch
Strange.By me this error doesn´t come when i start a new game.Did you guys maybe use UnRen?Could you guys test this file?

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, especially after you almost lost her to another guy. It's your Mom, say you love her or at the very least be honest about wanting her all to yourself. If you have fairy magic as back up, there's no danger in being clear with your intentions.
text is not edited and still a bit rough, so my editor will most likely make a better job than what I made :)
I'lll take a look at the memory bug you mentioned.. I also forgot to add the last memories to the gallery aswell.

Reactions: ltpika

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This moment im afk, cant check, i wasnt using UnRen, error appears, when exe is starting
Then i have no idea why do you become this error and i don´t.Let me know when you can check this.I can answer you later then.For me it is 12:40 am (i hope this is the correct time.In germany it is 0:40) german time and i go sleep now

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Wait so the voiced lines are all changed to be "non-incesty"? Last time I played (maybe, 0.2?) Mom referred to herself as Mom and called you her Son (it was some talking to herself in her head lines or something like that). So is all that changed now? Not gonna lie, that's a bit fucken weird if ya hear "Landlady"

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
2 games today with the memory leaking problem :( ( it crashes a lot on older pcs ) guess i gotta play releases on android now :FacePalm:.

Reactions: crugh2112

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
text is not edited and still a bit rough, so my editor will most likely make a better job than what I made :)
I'lll take a look at the memory bug you mentioned.. I also forgot to add the last memories to the gallery aswell.
Wouldn't it make more sense to edit the story before you release it? The way it is now, the majority of people just end up playing the inferior version because it's the one that comes out first. :unsure:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Caretaker sent me a massage, she wanted to talk me in her room. At during day and night visited her room but she isnt there or sleeping. What do i have to do?

Reactions: GaboCAP

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Or just do like most devs and create a separately downloaded patch that changes things from step family to real family.
What's sad is sex with step-children/parents/etc. is every bit as immoral and illegal in some places as full-on incest. It even still falls into the category of incest.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
This is a game, a fantasy, 3D rendering.. Not actual incest. No more real than me killing nazis in another game, and won't make me hurt my sister or drug my mother.

It's just people who have nothing better to do, than be butthurt over things that aren't real.

Reactions: Teflonmike
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes