fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
Is there a way to skip right to the newest content? if not then I'll wait a few more updates, played the last version but got rid of my save file accidentally

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I loved this game untill you (the dev) opend up a NTR route......i had a great time playing this game, why open up the NTR door WHY!!!!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I loved this game untill you (the dev) opend up a NTR route......i had a great time playing this game, why open up the NTR door WHY!!!!
What are you talking about? I don't recall any ntr. Are you talking about the neighbor and HER boyfriend? Its been awhile since I've played this.
Next time I see a girl with her boyfriend....I'm just gonna walk up to him and tell him to stop ntr'ing me bro. j/k
But really....not sure what your talking about.....unless its this newest update which I have not played yet. If it is then ignore what I said:cool: :LOL:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What are you talking about? I don't recall any ntr. Are you talking about the neighbor and HER boyfriend? Its been awhile since I've played this.
Next time I see a girl with her boyfriend....I'm just gonna walk up to him and tell him to stop ntr'ing me bro. j/k
But really....not sure what your talking about.....unless its this newest update which I have not played yet. If it is then ignore what I said:cool: :LOL:

New Update, Opens Up A Future NTR route

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I'm wondering why you still need incest patch when you can specify at the beginning of the game the characters' names and their relationship to the MC.
Naming only accounts for what the mc sees them as, the still see the mc as a tenant and roommate.

arar

Jun 4, 2017
For having over 1000 patrons these updates seem really underwhelming and boring. There is a corruption system in place with the pixie and the story should be pretty straightforward, MC corrupts all the girls with his powers. But man do these updates take a long time for not much content.

and btw this is a forum don't hate on people for shitting on games if they think the games come out too slowly or whatever, if you like the game that's great but I would expect more than this for a month and a half of work.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_inputter_1 is defined twice, at
  File "script.rpyc", line 300 and
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 48.
got this error, when first time running, before menu appearing, it looks doubled labels in script and patch
Try this

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
-A new story path for the Landlady
27 idle animations
213 still images
7 animated sexy scenes
Voice lines for 0.3.1 have been added
There are some new gameplay mechanics I hope you'll like.
all that in just such few scenes...(masturbating, shower and shopping) SLim_Games :eek: i wont lie im kinda dissapointed, i expected a bit more of story

bb1111 there wont be ntr in this game as far i know, i asked it a long time ago, and the dev like me and other people "dont like ntr". So please dont confuse people.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes