I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label relationShip1Patched is defined twice, at
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 88 and
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 90.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Thu Dec 19 08:22:43 2019
finally only 1 time, but stoping error
ok. test this please.Btw did you have this errors on the earyler game version too?
Pif paf could you test this too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pif paf

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If you gonna use a patch, no need to UnRen the whole game. Also, if you wish to UnRen a game, make another copy of the whole game in another folder. Just a friendly reminder.
this is what i thinking yesterday too that he used unren but he sayd he didn´t.I can´t understand why i didn´t become this error too.By me the game start without problems

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great game but not really much content added since I last played :( Hopefully future releases will be much further along so will check back in a few months time

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Well I have not seen it yet, based on the remarks seems wiser to wait an update before playing it. Looks of characters though should not be changed during a game, unless they are really bad and most certainly not based upon a supporters poll. You will always lose more people with it as win with it since people lose their immersion they build up with the char. Also for everyone happier with bigger or smaller breasts there will be someone unhappy, you just open a hornets nest as dev with that and make more people really unhappy with the change while making another group only slightly happier that were invested into the game already even with the old looks.
It was changed aaaaages ago. Right near the beginning of the new build. Not long after the house transformed into an apartment. The poll was precisely because SLim wasn't happy with how she looked.
But what you've said is precisely why people complaining now, this far in, is tiresome.

Reactions: DA22

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Edit, i attached a changed file so you don't have to change it yourself. View attachment 490551
The problem with your method is that the mc called mom by her name.At least on the start where the mc stand with the sister for the home door and on the room map and in the hints.But i think that the mc and the sister will be call the mom by her "normal§ name instead call her mom.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i did not incest patch, just used old saves and it was still mom and son, sometimes there were "tenant" and "land lady" but enough stayed mom son

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
oh, forgot to update that. there are 16 secrets right now.

So I just realized that this game literally had pretty much no updates this year. The update this time seemed to add almost no extra content. The "Landlady"&"Flatmate"&Neighbor&School friend, etc are pretty much at the same state they were last year.
Pixie had 1 extra scene with animation which was like 3 minutes. The club gave like 6 minutes of content. There are some new hidden scenes as well (Which are images, hot ones for sure, but not exactly substantive content)

The quality of the content is great, the scenes are great, but 10 minutes of content for 1 whole year.. Just feels kind of.. Sad..
???
last year 0.1 was launched on December 15th, which content-wise ended at the free-roaming section.
everything else + beach episode was added this year. so I don't see how you can get through all that content in 10 minutes.
please show your strats with the rest of the speedrunning community, ty :)

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
???
last year 0.1 was launched on December 15th, which content-wise ended at the free-roaming section.
everything else + beach episode was added this year. so I don't see how you can get through all that content in 10 minutes.
please show your strats with the rest of the speedrunning community, ty :)
Correct me if I am wrong, but the Landlady Path, the Flatmate path, and the schoolmate path all had about the same amount of content as in this version quite some time ago (Maybe only a few extra scenes at most)? The content was split differently and I am pretty sure that the landlady or the neighbor content haven't had much added to them for a long time.
I wasn't talking about the "daydreaming", secret pictures, or stuff like that, as I don't think it's actually content for the main game. It's nice to have, but it isn't exactly "main story content". Sure, if you were to count the daydreaming sections, those are each like 8-10 minutes.
My point was that the updates have felt to be rather slow for this game, and while I might've remembered a few things wrong about the exact state of the game in 0.1 (Not perfect, mind you), the Landlady and roommate path which are basically the ones I am most interested haven't seen a proper story progression for over half a year. The content in this game can most likely be read through in like an hour (I am a quick reader and I as I just checked, I got through the content in literally 55 minutes, and mind you, I wasn't trying). If you used the magic of "skip" you could most likely go through it a lot quicker. Just felt like the story hasn't really progressed for a long time in this game. Animations, etc are all great, just felt like pointing out something that I perceive to be the case.
You do you. You have a good foundation in your hands. If you make your updates more consistent (And faster) I might pledge as well. That's all.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
first time ever, now i will try this new one

its working without errors
great that this working for you now.I update then just in case the post from the incest patch with this one.Thanks for testing this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: zielony2

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
could you try replacing this file with the one in your game folder and tell me if it fix the issue?
Yes, that did work. Had some slow downs but no crashes. Nice work. Noticed that the phone screen mother does not match the new Mom image. Thanks again.

Aug 5, 2017
there seems to be problem with the download speed recently, except for Mega and Workupload the rest are going at 20-40kbps, anyone know whats going on??

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Yes, that did work. Had some slow downs but no crashes. Nice work. Noticed that the phone screen mother does not match the new Mom image. Thanks again.
thanks for letting me know. Yeah I should also replace the images in 0.1/0.2.

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Really, how on earth do you play the minigame with the landlady, only when I press "h" something happens

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
SLim_Games in my other post i mean story wise as in scenes, im not talking about renders or animations since there is a lot of new ones, btw some people think you are going to put other male npcs having sex with the mom if we "choose" to let her decide who she wants to be with but this game being vanilla and romance that is unlikely , considering also what you did tell me in pm a long time ago or did you change your mind=? I really hope thats not the case, considering the time it takes to make content if you were to make other male npcs it will hurt the mc content badly.

i hope that choice is for the future have some "love route" with the mom and not a "corruption" route.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT
3.90 star(s) 118 Votes