SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
SLim_Games in my other post i mean story wise as in scenes, im not talking about renders or animations since there is a lot of new ones, btw some people think you are going to put other male npcs having sex with the mom if we "choose" to let her decide who she wants to be with but this game being vanilla and romance that is unlikely , considering also what you did tell me in pm a long time ago or did you change your mind=? I really hope thats not the case, considering the time it takes to make content if you were to make other male npcs it will hurt the mc content badly.

i hope that choice is for the future have some "love route" with the mom and not a "corruption" route.
well, the text has not been edited yet so I might tweak the story a bit before I let it voice over.
there's no ntr route, when a choice is highlighted red it means that this choice will end a relationship with the person. Those are choices I put for each character very early in their story, so if you are not interested in that character you can end it right away. And if you decide to end a relationship you won't see any more story parts of that character again, so no, I won't proceed with an ntr route.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
well, the text has not been edited yet so I might tweak the story a bit before I let it voice over.
there's no ntr route, when a choice is highlighted red it means that this choice will end a relationship with the person. Those are choices I put for each character very early in their story, so if you are not interested in that character you can end it right away. And if you decide to end a relationship you won't see any more story parts of that character again, so no, I won't proceed with an ntr route.
can you consider that choice to be a "romance/love route" for the future? i will like a less forced route, dont take me wrong i love the corruption route of the mom, but i will also like some kind of vanilla route for the mom, like the sister loving the mc etc (y)

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Is there anything more than just the bedroom and shopping with the landlady? The MC gets a message to discuss in her bedroom, but she's never there.

Davidf95

Oct 13, 2016
I guess this is a petty complaint but why is the Hide Text button there?

It's not needed and is kinda jarring with the UI look.

I get the irony of asking to Hide the Hide Text button but still if you could :D

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
The problem with your method is that the mc called mom by her name.At least on the start where the mc stand with the sister for the home door and on the room map and in the hints.But i think that the mc and the sister will be call the mom by her "normal§ name instead call her mom.
True, just figured id give them a quick fix until whatever was happening gets resolved.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
wont let me change the names in the char screen did i fall asleep during the hints or something ?

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
For everyone who thinks this is a short update: You need to go to the Orchid at night and push sex with Alice. You then get love energy to give to the fairy and it goes on from there to open up the world and additional locations and options in the update.

This developer has been second to none this year imo, releasing some really kinky shit as a side project. I love how he animates the stills so there's some dynamism to the experience. He obsesses the smallest details and it really shows in his attention to shadows and skin tone and texture.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hmmm played through this update from the start ,,, got a question for yeah... why is it the only girl i can have sex with is that fairy ,, i thought it was cool .. just was hoping .. for my youngest sister is all , i mean she does love me and wants me bad ,, or at least i thought that from what she was saying to me ... am i wrong ? :unsure:

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
For everyone who thinks this is a short update: You need to go to the Orchid at night and push sex with Alice. You then get love energy to give to the fairy and it goes on from there to open up the world and additional locations and options in the update.

This developer has been second to none this year imo, releasing some really kinky shit as a side project. I love how he animates the stills so there's some dynamism to the experience. He obsesses the smallest details and it really shows in his attention to shadows and skin tone and texture.
but, sadly I wasn't very into Alice and not want to get the corruption bar filled. May be I should wait for further update to see if there any alternative route to progress then.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wanna boink my teacher :(
Obviously I don't know for sure, since I'm not the developer, but I'm pretty sure that will happen at some point. Right now the MC is in the general corruption stage with almost everyone, so it may be a bit before we get there. Personally, while I liked the cameos in the café, I myself was sad the daughter from Lewd Island didn't stick around with the previous update. :( At least the mom/stepmom/landlady/whatever progressed.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes