ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I don't think so. I have found 1 thru 17 and 2 on second page. Why would there be a few on second page but 3 empty spots on first?
Post screenshots of your gallery because I suspect I'm not understanding what you mean.

There are 15 on the first page and 2 on the second page, that's 17 total. Are you trying to say you're missing some from on the first page? If so, they're in the guide.

Last edited:

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Unfortunately the incest mode feels a bit off in this game. There are quite a few examples of it not working at all. Mom says "It's me [Name]", and not 'Mom'. She talks about 'her husband', which should be MC's dad, right? At least maybe.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
qstion where are the save games stored becausse i am only finding shortcuts to the folders where the game is stored not the savegames.
nvm found them however you canot continiu from the old prologue.
but in the prologue you live in a compleetly different housse he should have kept it that way
is there a cheat for money
or how do i get more money becausse i am not able to continiu on the coffe shop story line

Last edited:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So does this have a bit of content or should I wait for more updates?
There's a decent amount of content. If you allow the voice acting to pace things you can probably get a few hours out of it, especially if you take the time to play around with x-ray during conversations etc and try finding the secrets for yourself.

game crashes in 3 - 5 minutes everytime.
I haven't managed to find a single issue as far as tracebacks and such go in the latest version yet. Which version are you playing?

but in the prologue you live in a compleetly different housse he should have kept it that way
Consider the game a remake. The "prologue" will eventually be obsolete as far as the overall game goes, the better scenes and exposition will likely eventually make its way into the new game such as how the blowjob from the nurse has been brought over.

Here's what happened, SLim was making the prologue version as the main game. He was fairly new to developing and learned things as he went. He learned how to do things better than he had been doing so he decided to start over. But rather than rehashing the same content immediately he tried to give people already playing the game some new content to get our teeth into, so the story skips the beginning for now and asks that we familiarise ourselves with what came previously. But the "prologue" shouldn't be considered canon, it should just be used to give us an idea of story beats that might have happened.

Personally, I don't like calling the previous build of the game the "prologue" because I feel that's kind of misrepresentative of what it is to an extent. It's more like a first draft that hasn't had all of its rewrites yet.

To clarify, one of the reasons I don't consider the prologue to be canon is that it simply wouldn't work because of the location changes you mention.
It's unlikely that the MC climbed in through the bathroom window when he first arrived home while living in the apartment, I'm not even sure the apartment bathroom even has a window. And in the new version, the MC's room shares a wall with the neighbour so he can hear her but that would have been more difficult living in the detached houses.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Have problems with lot of dialogs - text is shown on the black screen like background images are missing.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
Not sure if someone else already said this, but I guess its official now. This game shares a universe with Dating My Daughter. A fitting crossover since this Main Character is also lascivious with his "fam-" ahem...household!

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
I have not gone Linda Tail event until 0.3.2 and am glad I have done so. VA is so great that overshadow others char.
damn, getting more hype when her bitching me is weird. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes