ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
Has anyone figured out the dial settings/textures used for the original mom? I much prefered that land-lady to this one =(

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Did they finally fix the lag problem in android?
SLim is currently working on an optimised version for android. A few hours ago on the Discord he said that he plans to upload it tomorrow.
He also posted a screenshot of the new version of the main menu for the android version.

Last edited:

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
Just a fyi. When your talking to mom before she takes you clothes shopping and you use the xray vision. She goes from naked under the clothes to wearing a bra for the boobs up xray to being naked for the full length xray. Also at the clothing store with the sales clerk.

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys,

I wanted to say how nice the game is. For the people complaining about having problem with the game or that the loading is slow, it's completely normal. The scene are for the half at least in webm format for smooth animations, with high render graphic and the looking-glass see-thought mod just make it heavier with 2x more renders to load.
This game really took an incredible amount to code and i don't think people realize that when they critisize.

Thanks for the amazing creator behind this, he really is talented.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Just a fyi. When your talking to mom before she takes you clothes shopping and you use the xray vision. She goes from naked under the clothes to wearing a bra for the boobs up xray to being naked for the full length xray. Also at the clothing store with the sales clerk.
I haven't played this part yet but I have seen a part where the game stated that my x-ray powers had improved so that I could see through all layers but not all of the time. This would explain that inconsistency if the events happened in the correct order. If not, and you can do the shopping event before improving your x-ray ability, the full nude x-rays should probably do a condition check before working or something I guess.
Might be something for SLim_Games to consider.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Here's a new version for android. It only contains the new part right now:
I have completely overworked the code and made GUI changes the last couple of days, so it's easier to read/play on android.
Performance is also extremely better.

I will add the rest of the game to it as well and will make the changes to pc aswell in 1080p. (mobile is 960x540, which is high enough and improves performance a lot).

I will not tolerate any poor performance anymore. No more crashes, no headaches.

You will also see in the next update that you can jump to a certain point in the story from the main menu. So for those that lost their save file can play where they left off.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Really don't like the new model for the mother .. so boring looking
SLim wasn't happy with how she looked and put it to a patron vote at the start of April to see if people would be unhappy if he changed her. The majority (71%) wanted her changing, and a public poll happened at the start of May that included the original look as a choice. The majority (44%) chose the design we have now with close to double the votes of the second-place runner up.
People are pretty outspoken about disliking the current design and preferring the previous version but the outspoken aren't the majority in this case.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
SLim wasn't happy with how she looked and put it to a patron vote at the start of April to see if people would be unhappy if he changed her. The majority (71%) wanted her changing, and a public poll happened at the start of May that included the original look as a choice. The majority (44%) chose the design we have now with close to double the votes of the second-place runner up.
People are pretty outspoken about disliking the current design and preferring the previous version but the outspoken aren't the majority in this case.
Don't care. I just said that I didn't like the new model.

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
1577585414928.png
i've got 3 corruption
is that right ?
and the end of story ?
or i did something wrong ?
also when is the new update comming ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I played this very nice game until the end.
Now I see that I have gaps in the "Memory".
screenshot0153.png
Are these gaps for "future music" ?
Or have I done something wrong and not found something ?
if so, what did i not find ?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I have only found 7 of the 14 secrets.
screenshot0152.png
where can the others be found?
is there a list?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes