myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I forgot I downloaded this so I played it last night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaK1N

Click the one tab that shows the girls and has numbers underneath them and see if they are all matching numbers. Like the one has 0/4 once it's at 4/4 then it means you are at the end of their content.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaK1N

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
So, first I have to say I love this game and can't wait to see how it will grow in the future.
Then, I have two little things, one bug (I think) and a question.
1. When I check the hint section, it says I found 15/14 secrets, and I still have one left to find I think (the last one on second page is still locked)
2. It seems I missed the bj scene with Juliet, is there any way to unlock it without starting back from scratch ?

PS : Sorry for the poor english, it's not my native language.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So, first I have to say I love this game and can't wait to see how it will grow in the future.
Then, I have two little things, one bug (I think) and a question.
1. When I check the hint section, it says I found 15/14 secrets, and I still have one left to find I think (the last one on second page is still locked)
2. It seems I missed the bj scene with Juliet, is there any way to unlock it without starting back from scratch ?

PS : Sorry for the poor english, it's not my native language.
The count for the secrets is wrong on the progress screen. It is indeed a bug/oversight.
If you're struggling for that last secret I made a guide that you can find on this post.

AFAIK you cannot go back to the Hospital yet to get that memory without reloading a previous save or restarting. If you have to go back and want to get back to where you were quicker then you can hold ctrl (on PC) to skip through seen text.

Last edited:

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
AFAIK you cannot go back to the Hospital yet to get that memory without reloading a previous save or restarting. If you have to go back and want to get back to where you were quicker then you can hold ctrl (on PC) to skip through seen text.
Thanks. I feared I had to do it again. Oh well, it will wait until next update.

Reactions: sigaretek

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with the game crashing while the MC M...er is using the toy Eggplant/aubergine on the bed??

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
Nice game. Is there any guess on when the next update will be out? (or even a full release?... one can dream right?:4Head:)

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It's very unlikely that the landlady model will change again. There would be too much backtracking with renders and the current model was decided by a vote. People are vocal about preferring previous versions but going against the results of a vote is just gonna piss off a different set of people so I can't see any reason why SLim would want to poke that particular bear.

Regarding the writing, SLim is probably still trying to adjust to Patreon confronting him on the potential of incest content. It was implied from the start that it was probably intended that you play with incestuous relationships but it was open to the player to decide before Patreon intervened.
There's a bit of a fine line to walk with in trying to keep the relationship as neutral as possible I guess, and that has always been the case because of the user inputted relationships. But SLim has said that he's planning on editing the writing a bit more before he sends it off for the voice actors to perform the lines, so he may have similar concerns as you in regard to some conversations.

I'm just guessing on all of this though.
Thanks for responding to my message ages ago. Not sure about any intermediate mom models but vastly prefer the current model over the one in the prologue.

I hope SLim isn't too scared off the whole incest thing that her lines make her a landlady in truth. The taboo angle is what makes these game stand apart from more vanilla stuff; while it's not so deviant (scat/bestiality/vore) that it can widely provoke disgust.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi gigan, I guess you are aware of it: in the incest patch there are still few flaws. I called both woman in the house "Sister".
Sometimes it comes out with something like that: "Sister and son cannot be together" ;) "...my sweet son. Come on your Sister."

The word "mom" also appeares from time to time. Mostly it works very well. Thanks a lot. :)

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry for disturbing you but how do i install the patch?
after you download the patch go to you game forlder.After that you must go into the subfoled called "game".And in that you must extract the patch.Then you can start the game and must start a new game

3.90 star(s) 118 Votes