Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
It look like developer put in a lot of work. Great game,animations are one of the best and i love that characters have voices. Keep it up

Reactions: SLim_Games

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
sorry if this has been asked but what was the update? It shows i have all the girls maxed on my last save.
There's a changelog in the first post, the last two updates were:

v0.3.1a Linda update
158 idle videos, 9 animated scenes, 70 still images.
it's a very alpha build, so text hasn't been edited and voice over will be added in november.

v0.3c
Brings voice over for the characters.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What percent do you say this game is at in terms of being complete?
I'll use the 3 acts structure of an outliner to make a rough estimate....
We're in act 1 and the hook ( the key moment that ties all acts together,) has been reached. So I'd say it's around 29% done... however it has enough content and character development to rival the 60-70% of other games...

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
I'll use the 3 acts structure of an outliner to make a rough estimate....
We're in act 1 and the hook ( the key moment that ties all acts together,) has been reached. So I'd say it's around 29% done... however it has enough content and character development to rival the 60-70% of other games...
Is it currently longer than the prologue? I'm playing that now and it has a decent amount of content

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok, I'm confused. After playing through this otherwise professionally done game, I find the one and major drawback is how slowly this game runs on my computer...which is not slow. For a ren'py game, the text comes up in two segments, and the animations are jumpy and stills. What am I missing? Is there some adjustment? System requirements? After reading all the reviews for 'great animation' that I find the opposite, I'm left at a loss. The sound and voice work well. But even the menus and save game actions go very slowly. Has anybody else had this problem??
I thought I'd post this here rather than in a game review in the hope for help. The slowness spoils the game.

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Ok, I'm confused. After playing through this otherwise professionally done game, I find the one and major drawback is how slowly this game runs on my computer...which is not slow. For a ren'py game, the text comes up in two segments, and the animations are jumpy and stills. What am I missing? Is there some adjustment? System requirements? After reading all the reviews for 'great animation' that I find the opposite, I'm left at a loss. The sound and voice work well. But even the menus and save game actions go very slowly. Has anybody else had this problem??
I thought I'd post this here rather than in a game review in the hope for help. The slowness spoils the game.
if you hit shift+G when you launch renpy you can select between direct x and open g, maybe try one of those.
(keep in mind you have to restart the game to see effects)
on android it is a bit laggy, but on pc it should run pretty well.. at least on my end it works smoothly.

I also noticed that it runs better when run as admin, I also had a bit of a fps gain after installing the latest nvidiadriver.

but stilll, I have a lot of webm movie files and renpy seems to struggle with that, especially on android.

Last edited:
Reactions: professorx10

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
This has been brought up before. Give MC a break, he's brand new to these powers. Though I heard a rumour that soon he'll figure out how to see through more layers ;)

tf56465

Nov 14, 2019
Just finished the prologue and started this, so glad they ramped up the graphics/models, looks so much better than before

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Done with the Linda update, very good game, I await the next patch. Some of the voice acting is kinda bad but I can't really complain. Characters and animations are quite nice.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes