SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
I loved the game, especially landlady.
And another thing, are these all memories? If not, which ones am I missing?
those 3 are place holders, but I'll put the last scenes with linda into one of them.
you've missed one with the nurse :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
seriously though we have enough games with big tittied chicks, if anything we need more small tittied chick imo. also more games where the MC does not have the most unrealistic cock you have ever scene.
No ... seriously ... how the hell you animated 3D realistic short dick ? ... it's the only logical sense for MC have big thicc long king-kong schlong !

About big titties, it's depend on body size and it's matching the character. As Big Tiddies lovers, I do agree there's so many silly big titties, but it's not because big is a bad thing, the developer didn't have sense about their proportion. Forget about the balloon fake boobs, we're talking about natural big boobs. When the shape is round and thicc, that mean the boobs has fat, which the base model must be cubby or fat too. Some developer just put a thin~normal female with this thic round boobs, which result weird look. Of course thin/lean female body can have big boobs too, but a little bit saggy & thinner (less fat), depend on the character age and breast shape type. And when a dev make big boobs, it's mandatory to animated them to be flatten sideways when the character laying down. But rarely I see dev care about this detail, result some people became anti towards big boobs. It's like some people hate incest theme just because majority of incest games are pissed poor quality, thus stigmatize the genre.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Overall good update.
Would like to be able to X-Ray Vision the classroom full of girls.
Really liked the daughter from DMD cameo, she seems to have shrunk a bit in DMD. Who was her boyfriend? Thought her mentioning about flying out to see her father was a creative crossover.

Did the sister's face change? Her face seems more angular than in earlier versions.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wonder why the dev didn't just use D's boyfriend in DMD.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As bad as it sucks for this game and dev, I sure hope that this going after the option to set relationships in games was a fluke from patreon, if it is another instance of them turning on the screws way stronger than before, it could mean problems for a lot of games.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
botc76, you're quite right. Over the past 2 years, Patreon's policy has completely changed. It seems that the leadership of this organization came religious fanatics. The authors do not agree with the change of the plot are forced to close their projects. In short: censorship as in North Korea. Freedom of creativity, only declared, but not observed.

Mar 7, 2018
What, so all option for incest removed :( thats sad news, I feel the game and story is a bit weird without incest in it, and not as fun, a strange decision after so long.. I have never even heard of a person having a "landlady" IRL, maybe I've just missed it.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I loved the game, especially landlady.
And another thing, are these all memories? If not, which ones am I missing?
I had the same as end result .
Got all after searched around, found :
followed all hints and used them on this save :

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Problem is Patreon dominates and no viable alternative seems to be able to get traction.
Since the Patreon Purge most of the games are lack-luster at best.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
So coffee shop is the update ??? Appearance by "D", was awsome... Missing 1 object, can't locate... Been playing this game, since first chapter, before the overhaul, and will stick around till the end... Games like this deserve loyalty...

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes