-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Two things to address
  1. You might have noticed that the 1$ Tier is gone.

I have it hidden since Patreon decided to change its layout and some people didn't see that there's a "show more" button to show all the tiers.

I did this also because the 10$ Tier (which I feel should always be visible for people since it allows them to have access to the latest version the quickest) was hidden because of the new layout.

So, for now I will post all news about the game to the public and polls will be for patrons only. If you are a Tier 1 patron right now, you will still have access to every poll.
  2. Since yesterday I've had to put my immediate work on hold. In the next update, I will introduce the last character to the game, but I have some doubts if it would break any Patreon TOS.

For our safety, I've messaged Patreon directly and asked their opinion so we can proceed with the update. However I don't want to wait too long, so if I don't get a reply within let's say at most 3 days, I will hold a poll and let you all decide if she looks fine to you.
I hope everyone is doing fine with all of the Corona stuff going on. I wish I could give you an update right now, so you have something to do while we all sit this out, but you'll have to wait just a little bit longer, unfortunately.

Cheers, SLim

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
"In the next update, I will introduce the last character to the game"

Wait what?! Last chapter? Is this game nearly finished? It feels like the story has barely started.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
0.3.2b is the latest version and has all the content of previous versions, Regarding Andriod compatibility, I do not know, I only run the games on Windows.
Question about this, starting 0.3.2b it didnt 'feel' like the prologue, the note @ download section states for new players to play it, is it included in 0.3.2b or do I NEED it, (no context in beginning, mom masturbates to thoughts of you, mc says after that 1 night....what 1 night?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Question about this, starting 0.3.2b it didnt 'feel' like the prologue, the note @ download section states for new players to play it, is it included in 0.3.2b or do I NEED it, (no context in beginning, mom masturbates to thoughts of you, mc says after that 1 night....what 1 night?
First let me apologize for posting 3 in a row here but I've played through 0.3b, it ends after MC & sister's carnival 1st date then I play 0.3.2beta & it starts w/ mc at home saying 'mom said she'd buy me some new clothes' then he observes her saying his name while masturbating & he thinks 'theres no way she'd fantasize about me, not after that ....one night'

Did I miss a version that had content in between 0.3b & 0.3.2beta? It feels like theres missing content there, what was the 'one night' ? Unless she was either
1. Awake when/IF MC choose to perv on her sleeping the 1st night And liked it
OR
2. Shes now fantasizing about him after 1 look at his junk

I guess the power could be working her over but I just want to make sure I'm not missing any of the story >;D

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
First let me apologize for posting 3 in a row here but I've played through 0.3b, it ends after MC & sister's carnival 1st date then I play 0.3.2beta & it starts w/ mc at home saying 'mom said she'd buy me some new clothes' then he observes her saying his name while masturbating & he thinks 'theres no way she'd fantasize about me, not after that ....one night'

Did I miss a version that had content in between 0.3b & 0.3.2beta? It feels like theres missing content there, what was the 'one night' ? Unless she was either
1. Awake when/IF MC choose to perv on her sleeping the 1st night And liked it
OR
2. Shes now fantasizing about him after 1 look at his junk

I guess the power could be working her over but I just want to make sure I'm not missing any of the story >;D
My mistake, the prologue is currently not in the main game. I was meaning that 0.3.2B has content from 0.3 and before.

You will have to ask SLim for a definite answer but as I see it, her long term desire for a man since we haven't seen "landlord" at all and the after-effects of the corruption power makes her desire uncontrollable.

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
Quality takes time ... No the developer isn't a milker or moneygrabber ... He blocked his patreon more than once when he was unable to work on the game or went on vacation... So be patient and the update will arrive when it's ready
Look @ PhillyGames, DrPinkCake & MrDots they don't need such excuses.

And nobody can say that this game is better then there's

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Look @ PhillyGames, DrPinkCake & MrDots they don't need such excuses.

And nobody can say that this game is better then there's
Some people like Mr Dots have a team that can work on their projects all day, some people have another job, university or other commitments. It's unfair to compare all devs the same way. Hell Naughtyroads creates his game as a hobby and puts out an update over more than 4 months and not one single person complains about it.

Reactions: OscarSix

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
It's kind of a tough one to call. In term of quality this game is pretty high, I'd definitely put it above MrDots whose animation are honestly subpar. In term of budget it's raking in quit a bit of money, it's probably in the ballpark of philly games.

As the previous poster said, quite a few devs have a shorter dev cycle because they outsource work by reinvesting the money, I do believe Slim games does have that capability, does he have to though? Nope. Would it be a good business decision? Definitely. Look at NLT Media, they presently output very high quality scenes every 2 weeks, they have A LOT of patreons, but they also employ a lot of people, ultimately it's a win-win since people get more content for what they paid for, while the devs get more patreons, more outreach, more money.

As always, it's the kind of thing where you vote with your wallet, if you don't like the way he's doing, don't buy it.

Reactions: RedZone30

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Hey so I've been having trouble running this on Android, the animated scenes are VERY laggy and it crashed multiple times at different points. Anything I can do to solve this or is my phone just not up to par?

For a reference, I was able to run Being a Dik all the way through with no problems.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes