Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 373900

Overview:
After two years you finally wake up from a coma which was caused by a car accident. You are suffering from amnesia and you have not the slightest idea in what kind of situation you are in. Don't forget that your choices will make an impact on the story as new updates come out.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: SLim Games - - SLim_Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2 + Prologue
Language: English
Other Games: Taboo Stories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Notes:
New Players: Play Prologue first (in spoiler below)

Prologue (old version)

Download 0.3.2
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: MEGA - -
Mac Compressed: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

Patches:
Extras: FAN SIGS

View attachment 373586 View attachment 373585 View attachment 373587 View attachment 373588 View attachment 373589 View attachment 373590 View attachment 199152 View attachment 272786 View attachment 272787 View attachment 272791 View attachment 390895 View attachment 390899 View attachment 390900 View attachment 390902 View attachment 390915 View attachment 390916 View attachment 390917
Enjoying the game but is there a way to disable or remove the xray specs? kinda breaks the immersion and tease build up.

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Had to drop this the moment I realized you're forced to slut out Linda, who of course is the cutest one.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

I'll be able to release the update in a couple of days.

If you have pledged this month and decided to cancel it next month.
THAT IS FINE -> I will send you the update links per direct message!!

For those that are like 5$ and 3$ patrons, who get the updates later.

Anyway, I have to make like 20 renders and I need to render like 3-4 animations.

I think 2-3 more days for the renders and then like 2-3 days for coding and spell checking, bug testing and all that stuff.

After that, we will vote on the next content focus.
I think like 2 story parts per update from now on.

-SLim​

Reactions: wratxier

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Oh boy, I like check every 2 days if there's a new message on my thread but the bell icon never was red so I thought no one wrote something, but here I am and seeing all those messages. Very weird... Anyway I wanna clear a couple of things up.

After the 0.3.2 release there were huge problems especially on android ->crashes and very laggy.
I actually wanted to take a month off but I couldn't take a rest knowing that the game wasn't running well.
Ok so until 25th January I completely rewrote the code to the best I could to make it run better.

After that I started working on 0.3.3 which will release in a couple of days.
Additional to that I'm talking to a close friend of mine and we are about to start either working in unity or unreal on a new game. Well..since he is the one with the brain, he will do most of the work.

Yeah I know what the general feeling is towards unity/unreal, but I really want to leave rendered images behind me and go for a real time rendered game.
But we first have to check if we are able to achieve the quality I had in mind.. so we'll see if that works out or not.

But that stuff will not impact the current development.. just something I can play around with while rendering.

Anyway... hope you're all doing alright in those weird times and thank you that you're still interested in the game <3

Ps: I will work on a new taboo stories update after the release of 0.3.3

mubarek

Mar 10, 2019
After the 0.3.2 release there were huge problems especially on android ->crashes and very laggy.
I actually wanted to take a month off but I couldn't take a rest knowing that the game wasn't running well.
Ok so until 25th January I completely rewrote the code to the best I could to make it run better.

After that I started working on 0.3.3 which will release in a couple of days.

So. There is only bugfixes on the .3.3 ? If that's true When we can see new content in game ?

Btw. Thank you so much for your work.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes