Oct 2, 2018
Huh, strange I never noticed this game before. Like this gem of a game popped into existence so I could download it and enjoy it. :D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Ah I thought this might be an abandoned game or something, it's good to see its still I production.
I took a look at Taboo Stories, and times, nope not for me thanks, I like to avoid things like incest, so bestiality are so far beyond driven to stay away from but to each their own I suppose.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
ok so i started out whit playing the "prologue" first as indicated in the OP and got a question, do choices matter in this game ( i am refering to bouth the prologue and the curent ver 3. what ever the nr it was )

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
ok so i started out whit playing the "prologue" first as indicated in the OP and got a question, do choices matter in this game ( i am refering to bouth the prologue and the curent ver 3. what ever the nr it was )
prologue and current build are seperate games, so unfortunate the choices are not transmitted over it. but I will rework the prologue into the game anyway at some point.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
If your saves wont work. A few posts back Slim said that he rewrote the code for the game. That might be reason. Also he did it to fix problems like lag or slowing the game while it is playing.

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Impossible to play. Game keeps showing same error:

While loading <'Image' u'gui/textbox2.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/textbox2.png'.

Nevermind that... It was because of an outdated incest patch.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes