MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Doing some more testing and from what was said before I don't know about v0.3.2b save files working as I'm working with a 0.3.2a save file and that isn't working, my fix only works if you start a new game. I'm sure someone will have a better working one in the coming days.

KanareikaLeo

Feb 22, 2020
For anyone wanting an incest patch, this is the best I could do with little testing as i'm fairly new to the coding aspect but all I did was take some of the code from the zz_patch for the last version and cut it down. I'm sure some other people who are way more experienced at making patches will do that for you all but this should surface as the current zz_patch keeps giving errors. Hope this all helps you all.

*Edit*

Changed file from the rpy file on it's own to a zip file as there was numbers in front of the file that stopped it working unless you got rid of them, now it's just Download>Unzip>Place file in The Awakening v0.3.3 game folder.
Can you add this file on mega? plz

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Can you add this file on mega? plz
I don't know how to do all that mega file stuff lol, tbh I'm sure someone will make a better updated one in the coming days but this was just me trying to do a quick fix.

How is the patch? Does it work?
It's just an edit to 3 of the variables in the character.rpy file and it works but for only starting a new game as I've mentioned previously it's my first day doing a patch and with no prior knowledge of coding in Ren'Py and Python it's the best I can do. If you want something more better I'd wait for someone to bring an updated patch from page 1 but that can't be me lol but the original poster of the zz_patch as that is their expertise not mine lol.

Reactions: lilchina

venomseeker

Mar 21, 2020
One of the best games (if not the best) I've seen so far.

Keep the good work fella, really want to see this product finished.

Really hyped to see the new patch.
Cheers

Reactions: VOYEUR

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So went from being able to name the relation in the prologue to forced Roommate/landlord in the full game, major downgrade and the Android version isn't patched.

Would really be a major improvement if it was patched, but I'm guessing nothing can be done for the voice acting since those crappy patron friendly relations are spoken.
Patreon forced the change, they contacted SLim. Official versions cannot be patched, unfortunately, have to wait for the fine folk here to do their magic.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Almost downloaded this till I remembered that this one never has any incest patches when new updates come out so I had to quickly kill the download as there's no point having it if there is no incest patch yet.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
How can I start a game from the new content? I mean, it is said that there is a quick start option, but I don't seen any difference in the relation's levels between current and previous update.

Caly

Aug 27, 2017
Open the game, this is all i get. Doesnt matter if i add incest patch or not. Also makes no difference whether i run this as administrator or not.
Can anyone help, am i missing some patch or something?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
prologue and current build are seperate games, so unfortunate the choices are not transmitted over it. but I will rework the prologue into the game anyway at some point.
ok that's good to know, however, if chices matter, is there a walkthrough so that i can see what choices give me what events/routs?

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Open the game, this is all i get. Doesnt matter if i add incest patch or not. Also makes no difference whether i run this as administrator or not.
Can anyone help, am i missing some patch or something?
If your screen is black and not showing any image: Make sure you have an active audio device plugged in or maybe you're missing the webm codec download the latest webmdshow file
ok that's good to know, however, if chices matter, is there a walkthrough so that i can see what choices give me what events/routs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xegrid

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The Awakening [v0.3.3] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC/MAC (468 MB): - - - -

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wow can this be any more messed up of a release? Half the images are missing. Is it the patch? is it better or playable without it?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes